GIFT CARD OFFER BACK TILL DEC 7

victory2020

3 hours ago, frugaltravel said:

Have you tried that - getting 5% off gift cards using a Target card?  I have read elsewhere that gift cards are not discounted.

Target has 10% of of their gift cards today (maximum $300) which I would think that you would then be able to buy a Princess gift card with. Just out of curiosity I also included a Princess gift card in my cart and it did show that I would get 5% off of the Princess gift card when using my Target card to purchase it.

Am I missing something?  -- I just checked the target site and the visa cards they are selling, which I would have then used to purchase Princess cards says they are Debit cards.  So Im leary about buying those to then buy princess cards, as I dont see anywhere while checking out on princess to enter the pin number that would be needed for a debit card. 

Also, can you use both the $1000 and the $50 to pay for final payment?

Thank you

4 hours ago, Bubbs33 said:

According to the Q&A, yes, if you bought your cruise in US funds.

I read the Q&A all the way through. 

I questioned the use of the promo gift card because the Q&A discusses gift cards but not promo gift cards. 

Sometimes there are restrictions on promos, so I wanted to be sure I could apply it to my final. 

I’ll call Princess this morning before I add $1000 to my huge December credit card statement. 

10 hours ago, sfkaren said:

Target has 10% of of their gift cards today (maximum $300) which I would think that you would then be able to buy a Princess gift card with. Just out of curiosity I also included a Princess gift card in my cart and it did show that I would get 5% off of the Princess gift card when using my Target card to purchase it.

Target will not allow you to use a gift card to purchase other gift cards.  

9 hours ago, Bubbs33 said:

According to the Q&A, yes, if you bought your cruise in US funds.

Yes, I have done this many times. Be sure to apply bonus card first as it expires next Feb. You can also take the gift card onboard & have it applied to your onboard account.

On 12/1/2018 at 1:39 PM, victory2020 said:

Princess has their gift card bonus going on till Dec 7, 2018. Buy $1000, get $50. Enter promo code Promo50.

Thank you so much, Victory2020!

i’ve been a Captains Circle member since 1996, and have never gotten a marketing email from them. I appreciate your sharing yours. 

Mimi

I just placed an order, I will let you know if I get anything that says they cant fulfill the order.  

It may be a silver lining for you if they couldnt fulfill because if you can order again online, you can go through a shopping portal such as Top Cash Back you get another (as of this writing) 3% back from them.  

Anytime I shop online I check the shopping portals such a above or Ebates. 

5 hours ago, bc_redhead said:

So since I am paying for my cruise in Canadian funds, does this mean I can't use the bonus 

Q: Can a Princess Cruises Gift Card be purchased online using a Canadian address?
A: Yes, a Canadian resident can purchase an electronic Gift Card online using their Canadian billing address.  However, at this time, a Canadian resident cannot order a plastic gift card to be mailed to their Canadian address.  Please note that gift card funds are in US Dollars and can only be applied to a booking which is made in US Dollars.

Q: Are there any restrictions in using the Princess Cruises Gift Card towards the payment of products and services offered by Princess Cruises?
A: The Princess Cruises Gift Card can be used for most Princess products and services, with the exception of payment towards Land Excursions and eZAir.