New wine menu, available 2019

dockhl

Just came to my inbox...looks good! 

If you'd like (menu description):

Château Pétrus, 2010 Pomerol This is a Pétrus vintage with extraordinary balance and depth. It shows such elegance on the nose with the complexity of black olives, dark fruits and flowers. The palate is full and ultra velvety, yet there is a cashmere quality to the texture. It takes your breath away!

you can have one of those for....$5288 !!!!!!

(Not available by the glass :classic_ohmy:)

Wine-Menu.pdf

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dockhl said:

Château Pétrus, 2010 Pomerol This is a Pétrus vintage with extraordinary balance and depth. It shows such elegance on the nose with the complexity of black olives, dark fruits and flowers. The palate is full and ultra velvety, yet there is a cashmere quality to the texture. It takes your breath away!

Wine-Menu.pdf

5 minutes ago, dockhl said:

Wine-Menu.pdf

Wow, did you really have this?  Truth or dare?

6 minutes ago, dockhl said:

Wine-Menu.pdf

This wine list is already out on several ships, Emerald, Golden and Caribbean among them. FWIW.  

NO!! I just saw it as an intriguing offering :classic_biggrin:

Thanks for mentioning and hilighting this.  I agree, too, about the nice selection of Rieslings.

51 minutes ago, dockhl said:

Interesting that it is out....wonder why they'd dangle it as something for the new year?  I wonder if it is on the Ruby?

Because if Princess is consistent about anything, it's their inconsistency!

They promo'd their new wine lists a couple months back as coming out "Fall 2018",  along with the new beers, and new cocktails...  So, the wines are out - on some ships at least  although their now adverting for 2019 for those! And no sign of the beers or crafted cocktails - yet. 20 more days of fall to work with. Lol

17 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Got the new wine list. Not one under $30 a bottle and no mention of wine packages. 

There have been several reports of the less expensive Silver package (up to $31) being unavailable with the new wine list.  A few posted being able to get a Gold package but another post said they’re being phased out with the new wine list.

Princess has never mentioned wine packages anywhere except for very limited onboard promotion.

2 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

There have been several reports of the less expensive Silver package (up to $31) being unavailable with the new wine list.  A few posted being able to get a Gold package but another post said they’re being phased out with the new wine list.

Princess has never mentioned wine packages anywhere except for very limited onboard promotion.

We'll find out what packages are available (if any) on the Sapphire on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, crawford said:

We'll find out what packages are available (if any) on the Sapphire on Saturday.

Hopefully it’ll be available to you & for those having problems during the transition to the new wine list they will eventually have a wine package.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, BMJM said:

Thanks for the info, is there a corkage fee on top of bottles bought off the wine list ? With $US and corkage....

No corkage fee if you order a bottle of wine off of the Princess wine list.

I was on the Emerald in March, with the new wine list.