Meal plan question

judytata11

At the a la carte restaurants, you get as many appetizers and desserts as you want and one entree.

Some people will chime in here and say you only get one app and one dessert, but they are wrong. That is with the free meals you get at the Platinum level of the Latitudes program. With the Specialty Dining Package, it is as many apps and desserts as you want.

• Like 1

It covers the entire meal, so whatever is on the menu. I don't recall anything being excluded. There is an upcharge if you are doing Ocean Blue or if you are going to be seeing the Cirque show. For our upcoming cruise I booked the Cirque dinner show, floor seats and it allowed me to use 1 of our meal credits and charged something like $18/pp extra, I paid that at the time of booking.

17 minutes ago, tbo said:

It covers the entire meal, so whatever is on the menu. I don't recall anything being excluded. There is an upcharge if you are doing Ocean Blue or if you are going to be seeing the Cirque show. For our upcoming cruise I booked the Cirque dinner show, floor seats and it allowed me to use 1 of our meal credits and charged something like $18/pp extra, I paid that at the time of booking.

How much is the cirque show normally without the dining package?

Having made a reservation, when you arrive tell the desk and the server you have the dining package.  At the end of the meal you will get a zeroed bill to sign and you will then have i less meal left.  Everything is n their computer and telling them you have the package they know what to do.

You will have to pay for drinks though!!

2 hours ago, tbo said:

Thanks!

2 hours ago, inspiration100 said:

How much is the cirque show normally without the dining package?

I'm sorry I'm not sure, I want to say $45 and $35, but I'm not sure and when I go to look at my current cruise, it only gives me the discounted price.

53 minutes ago, tbo said:

I'm sorry I'm not sure, I want to say $45 and $35, but I'm not sure and when I go to look at my current cruise, it only gives me the discounted price.

$47.99 for premium seating and $35.99 for standard seating is what I'm seeing today. Having had standard seating, I think that premium might be worth the extra cost.

The upcharge from the SDP is $10 for regular seats / $15 for premium seats. Breakaway also has VIP seats, $35 upcharge, according to the online information.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, casofilia said:

Having made a reservation, when you arrive tell the desk and the server you have the dining package.  At the end of the meal you will get a zeroed bill to sign and you will then have i less meal left.  Everything is n their computer and telling them you have the package they know what to do.

You will have to pay for drinks though!!

Thank you!