NCL Bliss Haven Dec 8-15

RushFan

31 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

What did you guys do in Tortolla?

Just local shopping.  We did the Salt baths last time and I highly recommend it if you are mobile.  Tight slippery spaces but some georgeoia scenery.   I should say the family shopped and I found this little guy.

6D680AE7-DD45-4FA9-AE52-CD358DD3339C.jpeg

6FD3A833-AE3B-45C1-8075-065A6587F08E.jpeg

17 hours ago, Aprille said:

Have you had a chance to tell Lanie hi from Aprille, Mary & Marty? 

Sure do miss that Haven treatment. Coming back to real life is tough. LOL!

Yes she remembers you well.   She has been very busy training for her promotion so we have not bothered her too much.  

11 minutes ago, northernrose said:

What afternoon treat did you get in your Haven Suite?

Which afternoon?  Cookies, sandwiches, bannana bread , chocolate covered strawberries., cheese tray.  I will get pics tomorrow but today’s is wrecked.  You get spoiled for sure

6 minutes ago, Chesneygirl said:

Im so excited to have found this Live review…we will be in the Bliss Haven for our February cruise.

Does the Haven do anything special for the Miami sail away? 

Thanks so much for bringing us along on your vacation! 🙂

Not that I am aware of .  We were exploring though so I could have missed something. 

2 hours ago, RushFan said:

Yes she remembers you well.   She has been very busy training for her promotion so we have not bothered her too much.  

Lanie's getting a promotion?! How wonderful! Where does one go from butler? Assistant concierge? She would be GREAT at that!

Tell her we said congratulations!

5 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Lanie would make an excellent asst concierge or even concierge.

We had an amazing assistant concierge while on the Bliss in September. Elena. She was going home after our cruise. She did way more for us than the concierge. Maybe she'll come back as concierge and Lanie will be assistant. They made a great team for us as assistant concierge/butler. It would be well deserved for both.

• Like 1

One area We love on these ships is the waterfront. Breakaway and Breakaway plus.   Not of the time they are really underutilized but today the secret is out.  It’s deck 8 so you can hear and smell the  the ocean much better here.  It does not go around the whole ship on the bow end you have to cut through the inside via doors.  The “jogging track” on deck 17 is pretty small so if you don’t mind running or walking on a U you can avoid cutting through and get a much wider and longer track.   For dinner it is just wonderful with the mild climates.  Carney’s , Los Lobos, La Cucina, Ocean Blue and SugarCane/cavern club all have outdoor seating 

C92715FA-2766-42B5-B6AC-CFEE7D8A6A50.jpeg

A5698B65-FBEE-453D-8B1C-6F830C09D3AC.jpeg

3F3FC857-42F8-4837-A767-18A54895E1B4.jpeg

C3A0BAAD-2645-412E-9538-9F1CEE22FA49.jpeg

1E939E8A-2EAD-4096-8F46-5318D8008C7B.jpeg

5408FB60-FBA1-4E63-BDC0-EFD3880383DF.jpeg

B2FD85EC-F9A4-447D-9033-A430B772CB77.jpeg

• Like 1

So we were able to see Jersey Boys twice. It’s really a great show and the singers are really good.  It does not disappoint.   Havana did not interest us and I had read some Mixed reviews so we skipped that one.   If you have not seen Jersey it’s certainly one of the best cruise shows we have seen.

Another great option to the Haven is the VIBE club. Here are some pictures.  It’s like a mini haven.  Your own bar, spa,chairs etc.  there are a limited number of passes and you really need to get on early to get them.  Next time we are not in Haven We are doing Vibe.  It’s worth the extra time to have this area for 7 days.  I will check on the price but it’s really a great value.  I am sure others have insider pics.  I may go sneak in for better pics later.  

88D6B034-61DE-404C-AF30-CC45AAA1D52D.jpeg

CDBE86E7-FDF5-437B-B58C-F24BF281FEE6.jpeg

A4F65DC7-5E2C-4E9B-B653-23408A6D92CE.jpeg

Edited by RushFan
  • Like 1