Movies On The Escape

llam

I just got off the Escape. In 14 days, there were THREE movies shown repeatedly. Usually one during the day while in port, one at 7:30 outside at Spice (except during parties) and one at 11:00pm in the Atrium. They showed Rampage, Book Club, and one more that I would need to look at my daily for. Honestly, I was really disappointed that the same movies were shown for 2 weeks straight. I don't cruise to watch TV, but it would have been nice to have some variety. With the holiday season, classic Christmas movies would have been great too.

18 hours ago, AKR2011 said:

I just got off the Escape. In 14 days, there were THREE movies shown repeatedly. Usually one during the day while in port, one at 7:30 outside at Spice (except during parties) and one at 11:00pm in the Atrium. They showed Rampage, Book Club, and one more that I would need to look at my daily for. Honestly, I was really disappointed that the same movies were shown for 2 weeks straight. I don't cruise to watch TV, but it would have been nice to have some variety. With the holiday season, classic Christmas movies would have been great too.

How was your cruise? I am sailing her in 39 days and was looking for reviews from your sailing, as I think it was the first 14 night sailing for the season. I am doing the Southern Caribbean sailing. Hopefully some of you guys who just got off the ship will do a review, as I have never been on this large of a ship. Did you do the ropes course??

2 minutes ago, cathi007 said:

How was your cruise? I am sailing her in 39 days and was looking for reviews from your sailing, as I think it was the first 14 night sailing for the season. I am doing the Southern Caribbean sailing. Hopefully some of you guys who just got off the ship will do a review, as I have never been on this large of a ship. Did you do the ropes course??

The cruise itself was amazing! I will to to work on a review later this week. Ropes Course was one of the scariest things I have ever done, but it was AWESOME!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AKR2011 said:

Thank you AKR2011, one of my very favorite things to do is to watch a movie fresco under the stars! I hope they have a holiday themes movie.

On 12/10/2018 at 1:59 PM, AKR2011 said:

Creed, I feel Pretty, Wreck It Ralph, Born in China, Overboard, A Quiet Place and Life of the Party also played.  The Avengers was supposed to be shown in 3D on the last night but was cancelled for some reason.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AKR2011 said:

The cruise itself was amazing! I will to to work on a review later this week. Ropes Course was one of the scariest things I have ever done, but it was AWESOME!

Thanks 🙂 I will be waiting for your review 🙂

On 12/11/2018 at 7:22 AM, AKR2011 said:

would you consider it safe?  I would love to do this, but i have an (irrational) fear i'll slip and end up dropping into the ocean.

1 minute ago, cruiser123! said:

would you consider it safe?  I would love to do this, but i have an (irrational) fear i'll slip and end up dropping into the ocean.

Yes! Absolutely, and really comfortable harnesses. It's inspected regularly, and the staff are super supportive and helpful.