Disembarking midway through full cruise

Rosieg30

We are on the Golden Princess in January and took the option of leaving the cruise in Adelaide after 3 nights. That particular cruise sails for another 3 nights and finishes in Melbourne.

Can anyone tell me how long we are allowed to stay on the ship? I realize that we will have to leave our cabin by the standard time. 

Thank you

26 minutes ago, Rosieg30 said:

We are on the Golden Princess in January and took the option of leaving the cruise in Adelaide after 3 nights. That particular cruise sails for another 3 nights and finishes in Melbourne.

Can anyone tell me how long we are allowed to stay on the ship? I realize that we will have to leave our cabin by the standard time. 

Thank you

So is your cruise sold as both a 6 and two 3 night cruises? 

If so you will need to be off by about 10:00, so they can turn over the cabin and embark new passengers

or is it only sold as a 6 night cruise, and you are paying for six, but disembarking early,

if If that’s the case probably shortly before sailaway.

Since the OP booked the cruise as a 3 day, they will have to be off the ship early in the morning so breakfast will be available but that is all.  The room stewards have to clean the rooms for the next pax and they need to clear the ship of departing pax. 

1 hour ago, GloriaF said:

How do you go about arranging to disembark early?  I hope my question is on topic and not considered hijacking.

Well, OP was asking about THEIR specific cruise which is sold a both a 3 night and 6 night cruise.  They are taking only the 3 night part and wondered if they would be able to stay onboard on their debarkation day later than "normal".  The answer to that is "probably not".  

For debarking early from a cruise, you must contact the cruise line and request permission to do so.  Depending on the itinerary, many cruise lines do not allow such early debarkation.  Sometimes they do.