Bathrobes in Regal Princess Balconies?

encruiserpr

Bathrobes are available to all, regardless of cabin type.  Put in a request on your cruise personalizer.  They may not be available until embarkation evening since they are being washed after the previous cruise.  If that is the case when you board, just remind your steward of your request.

Not to discourage anyone, we have added the request for a robe for the last number of years.  We are elite and always have a balcony if not a mini.  To date only a very few times has the robe been in the closet waiting for us.  A reminder to the cabin steward has usually solved the problem.  I don't use one but the DW does. 

44 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

They are available in all cabins. Just ask Stewart!

There is that Stewart guy again.  That person sure does get around and do all sorts of things on the ships.  Someday I hope to meet him.  :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

OP thank you for asking this question as we go on our second Princess cruise in an OV cabin very soon and hubby asked if we get robes with Princess. Our last cruise was 15 years ago with them in a balcony cabin and I could not remember if we did then or not. 

So, I am currently looking at my booking / Princess account and don’t see where I can note it for robes in the cabin. Can someone please point me in the right direction? 

18 minutes ago, heatherb1958 said:

OP thank you for asking this question as we go on our second Princess cruise in an OV cabin very soon and hubby asked if we get robes with Princess. Our last cruise was 15 years ago with them in a balcony cabin and I could not remember if we did then or not. 

So, I am currently looking at my booking / Princess account and don’t see where I can note it for robes in the cabin. Can someone please point me in the right direction? 

Might be a UK thing.

When you sign in its in your CC profile.

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Might be a UK thing.

When you sign in its in your CC profile.

Thanks for replying.

my profile info shows very little, address , DOB e.mail.

I just checked the FAQ and it does say robes are available on request from the room steward . 

5 minutes ago, heatherb1958 said:

Thanks for replying.

my profile info shows very little, address , DOB e.mail.

I just checked the FAQ and it does say robes are available on request from the room steward . 

As noted in recent posts. Even if you have it listed in your profile there is no GTY that it will be there when you arrive.

They used to be.

Just ask Stewart if its not there.

My Mum was born in Manchester!

• Like 1

In the US you can note a bathrobe request in your cruise personalizer under guest preferences > onboard preferences.  As others have said, after the first time you ask for one it seems to default to requested each cruise.

My issue with Regal robes are the size.  As a guy who can easily wear 36 “ trousers it is silly that I can hardly close a Regal robe.  On the MSC Divina (yacht club)now and our robes put those on the the Regal to shame.

Hank

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

My issue with Regal robes are the size.  As a guy who can easily wear 36 “ trousers it is silly that I can hardly close a Regal robe.

I was just about to say it.... I am quite chubby myself (size 14-16), and last year in our very first BALCONY cabin I finally requested and received the ROBE.... Well, I couldn't use it because it wouldn't even come close to closing around me... My DH wears size 36, and I know that I could easily wear his pants, so he wouldn't be able to fit into the robe either (even though he is considered quite athletic and muscular at that size).