Hotel recommendations in Seattle?

Fast_Camaro

I’m doing a 2 leg flight from Kansas City Missouri to Seattle, then Seattle to Anchorage to get on the Coral. It will be next year in the spring. I will be overnighting in Seattle. I will get to Seattle around 5:30 pm. May I ask for any personal recommendations for a hotel that’s close to SeaTac, which also have a “early bird” good breakfast? My flight from Seattle to Anchorage leaves around 8, so I’ll be at the airport 5:30am or so. 

Not looking for $250 a night. Just something that’s comfortable and has shuttle. Thank you! 

We’ve stayed at the Hampton Inn on 28th at the airport several times and have always had good stays. Shuttle from the airport and after their complimentary breakfast they drop you off at the light rail station.  Their breakfast service starts at 5am which might cut it close for a 5:30am airport arrival though.

There are several properties at the airport that provide breakfast and shuttle.

9 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

We’ve stayed at the Hampton Inn on 28th at the airport several times and have always had good stays. Shuttle from the airport and after their complimentary breakfast they drop you off at the light rail station.  Their breakfast service starts at 5am which might cut it close for a 5:30am airport arrival though.

9 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

There are several properties at the airport that provide breakfast and shuttle.

My inlaws stay at the Hampton Inn when they come out to visit us! If the breakfast isn't open, Anthony's inside the airport, right outside of the main security area is really good!

2 hours ago, Sweetnspicy said:

My inlaws stay at the Hampton Inn when they come out to visit us! If the breakfast isn't open, Anthony's inside the airport, right outside of the main security area is really good!

This description of Anthony's location may be a little confusing to some.  While Anthony's is located close to a major security checkpoint it is located past security screening.  To dine at Anthony's you will first go through security.  If my memory is correct Anthony's opens at 6 AM.  We dine there frequently, and my husband's favorite breakfast is the Seattle Scramble.

Our favorite SEATAC hotel is the Cedarbrook Lodge.  They have an airport shuttle, but the price may be beyond the OP's suggested limit.

6 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

This description of Anthony's location may be a little confusing to some.  While Anthony's is located close to a major security checkpoint it is located past security screening.  To dine at Anthony's you will first go through security.  If my memory is correct Anthony's opens at 6 AM.  We dine there frequently, and my husband's favorite breakfast is the Seattle Scramble.

Our favorite SEATAC hotel is the Cedarbrook Lodge.  They have an airport shuttle, but the price may be beyond the OP's suggested limit.

Yes! Thank you for catching that! Its just past the main Security gate. It opens at 5:30am. We fly a lot and with very early morning flights so this is usually our go to for a big breakfast.

7 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Have wanted to stay at the Cedarbrook. Reviews are always positive.

We stayed at the La Quinta near the airport ….. it's a clean , pleasant hotel in a quiet area, with comfortable beds, a nice free breakfast, a free shuttle from the airport, and helpful staff, restaurants nearby, and at a reasonable price. There's even a liquor store very close to the hotel in case you want to pick up some wine to take onboard.

We used the Seattle Shuttle to get to the pier (we were at pier 91) for a reasonable cost. It can be pre-booked online, you get to specify what time you want to be picked up, and our driver gave us a narrated mini-tour enroute to the pier. The shuttles were clean and comfortable. We also used that shuttle service to get to the airport at the end of the cruise.

If I were to cruise out of Seattle again, I would chose the same options.

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:16 AM, flamomo said:

We stayed at the La Quinta near the airport ….. it's a clean , pleasant hotel in a quiet area, with comfortable beds, a nice free breakfast, a free shuttle from the airport, and helpful staff, restaurants nearby, and at a reasonable price. There's even a liquor store very close to the hotel in case you want to pick up some wine to take onboard.

We used the Seattle Shuttle to get to the pier (we were at pier 91) for a reasonable cost. It can be pre-booked online, you get to specify what time you want to be picked up, and our driver gave us a narrated mini-tour enroute to the pier. The shuttles were clean and comfortable. We also used that shuttle service to get to the airport at the end of the cruise.

If I were to cruise out of Seattle again, I would chose the same options.

Just what we are looking far. Thanks for posting.