Diamond Drinks vs. Drink Package

tennislvr8

On on our next cruise (Anthem of the Seas) we will be Diamond.  I have always purchased the ultimate drink package.  Since we will have access to drinks in the Diamond lounge and 3 drinks nightly (from 5-8), has anyone who was Diamond passed on the ultimate drink package?  What are the hours of the diamond lounge?

1 minute ago, tennislvr8 said:

On on our next cruise (Anthem of the Seas) we will be Diamond.  I have always purchased the ultimate drink package.  Since we will have access to drinks in the Diamond lounge and 3 drinks nightly (from 5-8), has anyone who was Diamond passed on the ultimate drink package?  What are the hours of the diamond lounge?

Hours either 4:30 to 8:00 or 5:00 to 8:30.  The 3 free drinks also follow the same times.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 minutes ago, Capt_BJ said:

last couple of cruises saw some Diamond folks getting upset cuz their preferred drink was not on the 'Diamond list' at places like Schooner Bar ..... the bar tenders had a card of what was on the Diamond list . . . 

Thanks, I am not a picky drinker.....

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

It’s open but no free drinks.just the coffee machine.

Ohhhh, I assumed when it was open you had access to everything.  Well that changes it for me.  I will be getting the package then.

I am sure I know the answer to this but can I use those free three drinks to give to someone else?

4 minutes ago, tennislvr8 said:

Ohhhh, I assumed when it was open you had access to everything.  Well that changes it for me.  I will be getting the package then.

I am sure I know the answer to this but can I use those free three drinks to give to someone else?

Some  of the letters from the Diamond Concierge now expressly state that the 3 drinks are for your own personal use only. 

1 hour ago, tennislvr8 said:

Ahhh NO please do not contribute to the rest us having a perk taken away!!

1 hour ago, tennislvr8 said:

We always get the package as well.

On the Symphony earlier this month we were asked a few times if we wanted our Diamond drinks as well as what we ordered with our package.  Our answer was always no but this is was the first cruise where we were asked.

We just purchase the UDP and don't bother with the lounges. I thought that the posts about not removing beverages from the lounge on Rhapsody were funny. We went up to the Rhapsody lounge briefly on the first night to chat with friends, and I left the lounge several times to get a drink of choice from the Viking Crown bar and carry it back in to the lounge. :classic_biggrin: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

July on Harmony, myself and my wife ordered our 3 each Diamond wines and had them served to our Daughter and son in law. We have the UDP they do not, nor are they Diamond. No one even blinked when we handled it this way.