Oasis deck 12

Find one of the ships "Compass" and download it.  No older than 2 months if possible. 

That will give you a day-by-day breakdown on ALL activities and give you a flavor of the pace and availability of entertainment and leisure. 

Quite honestly, one of my favorite pastimes once on the ship is to get your favorite adult beverage and go to the BACK of the boat on deck 5 (...any one feeling me on this..) snag a wooden chase recliner/chair and chill out looking at the boats bubble trials as you steam forward....now that is true relaxing!~

...cheers...

SAM_0071.JPG

28 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

Quite honestly, one of my favorite pastimes once on the ship is to get your favorite adult beverage and go to the BACK of the boat on deck 5 (...any one feeling me on this..) snag a wooden chase recliner/chair and chill out looking at the boats bubble trials as you steam forward....now that is true relaxing!~

...cheers...

I know we are going off-topic but I am feeling you on this. One of my favorite things to do is walk aft on the outside Promenade deck to view the wake.  Very relaxing, being so close to the water with just the hum of the engines and looking straight down at the turbulence, you truly get to appreciate the magnitude of the power that propels the ship.

On a moon-lit night, it can be very romantic! 🙂

Sadly, with the Quantum class, you can no longer do this as the 270 room takes the space. I think the 270 room is awesome but wish they could still incorporate the outside deck. It's just not the same from up high on the deck 15,