Shows on Rhapsody of the Seas

JanFaye

Hi, We will be sailing on Rhapsody of the Seas on 12 January but I cannot find any information on what live shows they may have.  I've sent Royal Caribbean an email several days ago but they still have not responded.  Would anyone know how I can check what live shows might be on?  Thanks.

53 minutes ago, JanFaye said:

Hi, We will be sailing on Rhapsody of the Seas on 12 January but I cannot find any information on what live shows they may have.  I've sent Royal Caribbean an email several days ago but they still have not responded.  Would anyone know how I can check what live shows might be on?  Thanks.

We just got off the Rhapsody yesterday after a 7 night cruise and then a 14 night TA.  The performers we saw at "Headliner Showtime" were all very good although we did not go to the Magicians or Comedy/Juggler.

The first week, the performers were: Nicola Previti, Magician, Francois Boris, Comedy Juggler, American Dream, Motown Music, and Carlo Truzzi & Simona's Shadow Show.  

On the second cruise, a few of the entertainers were the same, but new additions were:  Pete Matthews, Comedy Juggler, Julian Smith, Straight Soprano Sax Player (excellent), James Stephen (no idea - didn't go), Craig Meyer, Elton John Tribute, Chad Chesmark, Comedy Magician, Toni Warne, Singer (excellent), Jeff Nease, Comedian.

The Royal Caribbean Singers and Dancers are excellent on this ship.  They include a Ballroom Dance Couple that are very talented and a joy to watch.  There were three Production Shows:  Ballroom Fever, Pure Country, and Piano Man.  All were excellent!  The Rhapsody Orchestra also performed in the Theatre one night in addition to backing several of the performers on other nights.

Although yours may not be the same, I hope the above info helps!

2 hours ago, JanFaye said:

Request show info from web_reservations@rccl.com about three weeks before the cruise.  They should be able to tell you who is performing, but they won't have any schedule info.