Search

LSEA

I just want to search by user name.  Haven't seen a post from her in some time and hoping all is well.  What has happened with the CC boards?  I hope they didn't pay too much for this apparent "upgrade".

Edited by LSEA

1 minute ago, Langoustine said:

Well, I hope so, too. But there are a number of people who used to post regularly on these boards who have disappeared, and I always assume (considering our average age) that they are no longer alive. Perhaps the host will know.

There are also a number of people who didn't survive the change to the new forums, and haven't returned.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

There are also a number of people who didn't survive the change to the new forums, and haven't returned.

Exactly. My wife, who is quite well and seated next to me, stopped using CC very much after the upgrade. She was a frequent user of the app version on the her tablet, but is not a fan of the mobile responsive version. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LSEA said:

Well thank you Krazy Kruisers.  Yes, I was able to search.  She hasn't posted in over a month.  Hope all is well.

You can see last visited as well as last post if you click on the person's username. 

27 minutes ago, POA1 said:

You can see last visited as well as last post if you click on the person's username. 

Indeed so, POA1.  Thank you for the tip.  Very different results, seems as though the member I was searching for is doing quite well. Interesting, the difference in search "results".

Just now, LSEA said:

Indeed so, POA1.  Thank you for the tip.  Very different results, seems as though the member I was searching for is doing quite well. Interesting, the difference in search "results".

Yes, you can see if a person has been on the site, reading but not writing that way.