Concierge worth it

ano

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:08 PM, LHT28 said:

LOL

They are not worth a mention

so thin  they would not keep you warm sitting in the cabin let alone on the balcony

now  using it in the dining room may work😉

We saw some Americans of African decent, who wore some tribal accompaniments. Really gorgeous to see. 

35 minutes ago, keithm said:

We saw some Americans of African decent, who wore some tribal accompaniments. Really gorgeous to see. 

With the lap blanket ??

The would be innovative  to say the least

We booked an extended balcony cabin for our Oceania cruise two years ago, and then upgraded to a concierge cabin for $100 PP.  That was before they offered the free laundry--I would have liked that!  We enjoyed using the spa terrace and the concierge lounge, but in retrospect, now I kind of wish we'd stuck with the extended balcony cabin just to experience it.  Anyway, I wouldn't pay more than the $100 PP for it; I think they offered it to us for $200 PP and I asked our TA to counter with $100 PP and they accepted.

• 1 month later...

We did not find concierge level to be worth the costs.  The spa deck is nice but if you are warm climates, it can be too hot.  There is not much shade there at all.  The lounge is fine but we find some passengers tend to dominate the space there while we prefer less confined spaces such as the library or the privacy of our cabin and balcony.  We, also, had no luck with the Concierge being able to secure extra specialty restaurant reservations.  But in all fairness, in PH sailings, the butlers have not been able to do so either. 

Not sure if someone already answered this but the spa deck is at the very front of the ship and has a hot tub and chaise lounge chairs.  Some have a canopy you can pull over your head.  There are two shower heads out there.  Other than that, you gain access to the spa steam and sauna (both small) and shower room.  Again, it can get very hot out on deck.  There are some stone loungers just inside from the spa deck in a small space that looks out at the spa deck.     

I believe the steam room, stone loungers and sauna are available to everyone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

The times I've had access to the spa terrace we barely used it. Sitting around in the sun has no appeal for us. 

Just now, ORV said:

I believe the steam room, stone loungers and sauna are available to everyone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

The times I've had access to the spa terrace we barely used it. Sitting around in the sun has no appeal for us. 

you are  correct  open to all

I agree on the sun deck

we go to the T-pool  then sit for a bit to dry off  & done for the day  out there

no shade on the O class  ships