Eat, Drink, Play...Private Rock Climbing

doug618

Hi All-

Just booked Allure Boardwalk Balcony.  Past Allure cruises we have always been on Central Park so this is first time we are getting the complimentary private  Rock Climbing session.  I have heard that this is very limited.  Can someone explain how/when/where you book this?  Is it done on the ship or in advance?  How many sessions do they have per cruise.  Don't want to miss out on this; my kids are very excited.

Thanks

Doug

They told us they you had to book it onboard.  I believe they said there would be note in our room with the day and time they assigned us and we could try to change it but no guarantee.

We were told it was available on a certain day & time once onboard. The time didn't turn out to be convenient for our group that had 4 Boardwalk Balcony cabins....This perk was really no big deal.

They offer this because they know the vast majority of the passengers could not or would not even attempt to climb the wall.

Not sure why it would be a perk.

It is never that busy back there,  just get in line, it goes fast.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, matj2000 said:

They offer this because they know the vast majority of the passengers could not or would not even attempt to climb the wall.

Not sure why it would be a perk.

It is never that busy back there,  just get in line, it goes fast.

The "difference" they are saying is that you are getting a personal "training" session instead of just climbing the wall.  Hubby and I wouldn't be using it but we upgraded anyways and lost this perk.