Saving a cruise looked at

oskidunker

On either the 'search results' page below the green Cruise Details button, or on the first page of the particular voyage selected to the right of the green Select A Room button, is the little heart symbol. Click on it to save to your dashboard.

Yes the ability to save is no longer at the very end after you drum down through the details of the cruise you want to save, which admittedly is the most logical place to look for it. But the save feature still exists, and the cruise that's been saved on my dashboard prior to the change is still there.

Edited by fishywood

13 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

That little heart was on the old version of the website.  The new version doesn't have it.  Apparently some people still get the old version, which was much better.  If so you are lucky! 🙂

Like fishywood I continue to see the heart icon with “Save this Cruise” next to it.  

That’s using Safari on an IPad...are you unable to see the save icon on a desktop?  I infrequently use my PC with MS edge but once saw a different display for some Princess webpages than on my iPad.  

I’m only a user of technology but wonder if the difference could be the web browser or the operating system?

So I guess I am one of the lucky as clicking on the shortcut to the Princess website that my Chrome homepage took it upon itself to add to the list still takes me to a version with the hearts. 

I just hope the one cruise on my saved list stays there if/when I start getting the new version. An odd July repo cruise with tons of cabins left but none of the sales in the interim have made booking it more attractive. Something's gotta give soon. 

11 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

What's weird is that the little heart isn't there for some of my cruises that I want to save and is for others.  I've tried it both ways - logged in and not logged in - and it just isn't there sometimes. 

Hopefully it’s another routine weekend problem as they work on their website that will eventually stabilize so everyone can use the Save function.

• Like 1