Edge Menu Compilation?

CruisingTheWaves

Since regular Edge cruises have been sailing now for the past few weeks, I was wondering if anyone had a solid source for a menu compilation? I have seen them spread out all over the place but not one solid source for finding everything in one place (like a thread or specific website). I know there's a website in which a bunch of menus have been posted but still missing a lot. I'm really looking for Luminae and BLU menus for the current 7 day cruises, and if someone can share the MDR menus that would be great as well. Specialty menus are easier to find since they don't change as often. 

If anyone knows of a source like this, please, enlighten me! Otherwise, if anyone has sailed Edge in the past few weeks and can share Luminae and MDR for dinners, please do. It would be great if we could organize them for easy reference. Mainly, I am trying to decide which nights I want to do speciality on our cruise. Rather than waiting to get on board and risk certain nights/times to be sold out in certain restaurants, I like to try to plan ahead and adjust accordingly. 

Or, at the very least, does anyone know if the Luminae menus on Edge are the same as the ones on the other ships (minus the "favorites" section? I have seen others mention that the MDR menus on Edge are relatively the same as the other ships, with the addition of the specialties specific to each of the 4 MDR restaurants.

1 hour ago, CruisingTheWaves said:

Or, at the very least, does anyone know if the Luminae menus on Edge are the same as the ones on the other ships (minus the "favorites" section? I have seen others mention that the MDR menus on Edge are relatively the same as the other ships, with the addition of the specialties specific to each of the 4 MDR restaurants.

I believe they are.  We are in a suite on January 20th and I’ve made dinner plans on that assumption.

Edited by Oville
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Copies of Edge Luminea menus were recently posted on this link -

They appear to be the same except I understand they have added some every day alternatives including Chicken, Steak, Escargot and French Onion Soup.  

Looking desperately if anyone can post recent 7 days of menus for Blu. Need to see whats available so I can choose a night or two to book a specialty restaurant when I don't care as much for the offerings that night in Blu. Will be sailing Feb. 24, 2019.  Thank you to anyone who can help me plan. 

I have a question about the specialty restaurant menus. Once you pay the cover charge, can you order anything you want, even if it is multiple starters or multiple entrees? This always used to be the case, but I have noticed that some cruise lines (including Princess and MSC, which we have sailed most recently) are restricting the number of choices (i.e. 1 appetizer + 1 entree only). Is Celebrity doing this, or can you still order as much as you want?

Edited by helenb

Thanks, Jim! Good to know. We like to order multiple items (particularly starters, but sometimes entrees) because we want to try everything! Often I'll order a pasta dish with a steak (no sides), but that counts as 2 entrees, as does something like surf & turf. We were really disappointed when the Princess Crown Grill stopped letting us do things like that. We haven't been on Celebrity in a few years, so i'm glad to hear that they are not following this trend!

I actually had two entrees once in Murano's even though I didn't order.   I initially ordered the Rack of Lamb and the Maître De, who I have known for years advised against it.   He said the lamb they had on board was not up to their regular standard.    I ordered something else but when the meal arrived he also brought the Lamb so I could see for myself that it was tough and not very flavorful.   He was right!

I've also ordered Chateaubriand for one as oppose to the menu that specifies for two.