Childcare options between 5-7pm.

cybx

Hi all. My wife and I would like to do the Mystery Dinner Theater one night on our upcoming cruise. We'd like to do it without our two children (ages 4 and 6). Unfortunately the dinner starts at 6:30pm while childcare closes at 5pm and doesn't open again until 7pm. Do we have any other options to cover 630-700p?

Edited by cybx

Not quite true...On our recent Harmony cruise they didn't actually close at 5:00pm...We had to have our little one (Aquanauts) there by 5:30 and they took all the kids that were there to dinner in the WJ. A closed down area where they were waited on and entertained by the wait staff. This will be noted/explained in the "Kids Daily Planner" as "Adventure Dining" (don't confuse it with the Family Dining option). We peeked in on this option to see for ourselves how it worked and it was a great.!!! After they ate they returned as a group to the kids club to continue with the evening program.

• Thanks 1

Adventure dining  is great. You have to sign  up earlier in the day.   I think by  2pm. After my kids did that the first time. they never wanted to eat dinner with us again. It works out great, If you are on  a ship with a lot of kids , because they are automatically signed in to the kids club evening session.