AFC Championship Game this Sunday

Hrhbob

I know this has been covered in earlier posts (which I cannot locate at the moment), but I am assuming the NE/KC game will be shown on board the Bliss this coming Sunday night. Can any of you past Bliss cruisers advise where would be the best place to watch the game? Which bars/locations will likely have the game on TV? Perhaps the large screen in Spice H20?

4 Days and counting!! Thanks....

2 minutes ago, Hrhbob said:

I know this has been covered in earlier posts (which I cannot locate at the moment), but I am assuming the NE/KC game will be shown on board the Bliss this coming Sunday night. Can any of you past Bliss cruisers advise where would be the best place to watch the game? Which bars/locations will likely have the game on TV? Perhaps the large screen in Spice H20?

4 Days and counting!! Thanks....

The big screen in the Atrium, District Brewhouse, or O'Sheehans I will be at one of those places on the Escape this Sunday, Go Saints

Edited by cathi007

1 hour ago, Hrhbob said:

Thanks, Cathi007. I was going to root for your Saints until I saw your profile picture with the NYY caps on. Being a lifetime Red Sox fan, Go Rams!! In any case, enjoy the game. 🙂

Ahh but there is nothing better than that Red Sox/Yankees rivalry, they are the only games I enjoy 🙂

Recent replies to my earlier post indicated they were showing normal Sunday games in the Local as well as the large screen at the pool deck.  Definitely looking forward to seeing it.....was at Arrowhead live last week and will be rooting my Chiefs on from the Caribbean on Sunday night!

1 hour ago, ColinIllinois said:

I wouldn't necessarily assume the game will be shown.  Most likely it will but many have been disappointed in NCL not showing big sporting events in the past.  Hope you get to see it, should be a good game.

They showed the AFC/NFC  Championship games last year on the Escape.

40 minutes ago, rd4sun said:

Recent replies to my earlier post indicated they were showing normal Sunday games in the Local as well as the large screen at the pool deck.  Definitely looking forward to seeing it.....was at Arrowhead live last week and will be rooting my Chiefs on from the Caribbean on Sunday night!

You'll be a lot warmer, that's for sure....looking at the forecast for the game.