Question: Hot dogs still available at Deli?

elara6

I'll be sailing on the Carnival Dream on Feb 2, and my friends and I were checking out the current menus for the different food locations.  The Deli always used to list hot dogs (and they were so good!).  It doesn't anymore.  Does anyone know if they're gone for good?  Or just not listed on the online menu maybe?   Thanks!

I knew I had seen something about this recently, so I dug til I found it. This YouTube video by Sharon at Sea shows a deli menu on the Dream as of December, 2018. Hot dogs are, indeed, on the menu. You can see the menu at the 3:50 mark here: 

Edited by bbtbear

13 hours ago, schazzy said:

Good to know my FIL will be able to get his hot dog fix at the deli, last year on the Miracle he got one everyday from the poolside grill! 😄

LOVED the grill dogs.  The deli ones not so much

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

I am nit sure but beleive they do

Good Morning ,I couldn't remember either.  But I will say they made killer dogs at the deli on Vista .

Some fellow had the NY dog and if he ate that whole thing , whew ! :classic_ohmy:

13 hours ago, Eliot Ness said:

As much as I like Guy's Burgers, sometimes I'd rather have the simple burgers, fries, chicken, and hot dogs from the old aft grills.

I agree, I'm a burger fan and they are my go to food if nothing else appeals to me on a menu. Guy's burgers are good, but they are just a little to heavy for even me to really want to eat more than a couple on a week long cruise. The simpler burgers from the grill I had on the Miracle last year I could have eaten daily. Also, I really liked the chili they had, I just went and got a small bowl of that on it's own a couple times. DH being a chicken finger fanatic really liked having those as an option as well, and like I said, My FIL loved the hot dogs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eliot Ness said:

As much as I like Guy's Burgers, sometimes I'd rather have the simple burgers, fries, chicken, and hot dogs from the old aft grills.

I actually prefer those to Guy's Burgers. I maybe in the Minority but I think the burgers from the Grill are waaay better than Guy's

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bajan Keith said:

I actually prefer those to Guy's Burgers. I maybe in the Minority but I think the burgers from the Grill are waaay better than Guy's

I agree with you. I miss the aft grill at night. 

• Like 1