Drink prices

AK Dreaming

Probably - May - Might - at least for those that were teetering on the $14.99 level before.

But then who knows what NCL is planning.

May just be a token increase on the bottom well drinks leaving the existing mid-top tier alone.

Until we get a drink list with the prices to compare yesterday and todays prices - que sera sera ! 

15 hours ago, AK Dreaming said:

I heard that NCL raised the drink prices as of January.  Will this increase raise certain beverage out of the package range?

I doubt that this happened and if it did it probably had no impact on the UBP. If it had happened someone would have posted about it if it had any impact on the beverage package. The things to watch out for are drinks of the day that come in weird containers like coconuts or nugs (Moscow Mule).

My friend is on the Getaway now and told me it was $17 for a Jack and Coke.  When he questioned they said they just raised the drink prices.  I was just wondering because I have a UBP for next month and I thought it covered everything up to $15.00? 

1 hour ago, AK Dreaming said:

My friend is on the Getaway now and told me it was $17 for a Jack and Coke.  When he questioned they said they just raised the drink prices.  I was just wondering because I have a UBP for next month and I thought it covered everything up to $15.00? 

Well if they actually bumped the price of Jack, so it’s over the $15 threshold, that sucks. 

Maybe it was the Coke that bumped the price up 🤷‍♂️. If it’s a Jack and Pepsi, maybe it stays under $15.

55 minutes ago, 100th Meridian said:

Well if they actually bumped the price of Jack, so it’s over the $15 threshold, that sucks. 

Maybe it was the Coke that bumped the price up 🤷‍♂️. If it’s a Jack and Pepsi, maybe it stays under $15.

My smile for the day, but honestly it could be exactly that, as they do not offer coke..Anyway we will be on the Dawn in about 2 1/2 weeks. I will report back. I can tell you hubby will be unhappy if his favorite scotch is no longer available on the UBP without an extra cost.