Carnival Sensation-Quiet place in the shade?

NoName

We are sailing on the Sensation in Feb.  This will be our first time on this ship.  I see by the deckplan that there is no outdoor promonade deck that I usually enjoy sitting in the shade reading.  Is there a shady, quiet outdoor space I can enjoy?  I have watched several ship tours and haven't found this place yet!  Kim

Edited by NoName
typo

3 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I agree. Serenity is a great outdoor spot that has shade.:classic_cool:

IMG_7363-XL.jpg

But Jeff , it gets rather hot out there with very little breeze. Tried it ,done that , not again kinda thing . 

I am hoping for an open deck area with a good breeze!  I also like a bit of space and it looks like people are pretty crammed together in Serenity.  I didn't see any of the clamshells that I usually enjoy.  

1 hour ago, NoName said:

I am hoping for an open deck area with a good breeze!  I also like a bit of space and it looks like people are pretty crammed together in Serenity.  I didn't see any of the clamshells that I usually enjoy.  

The other option is the row of tables on the out side of the lido deck . But will be too breezy when at sail.

At the back of the Lido there's a spot that's completely covered and breezy and when I was on Sensation, I found it was always empty. I guess not too many people knew about it, but it became my favorite spot to bring my food to eat and enjoy the peace and scenery. There are only tables and chairs. No lounges and the area is found on both sides of the ship on opposite sides of Serenity....I found a pic online of the area for Ecstacy which is the same layout as Sensation. Serenity-Ecstasy-1024x753.thumb.jpg.fa88f7afd22801d82876bd6909a5201f.jpg

On 1/20/2019 at 12:43 PM, cruisent said:

At the back of the Lido there's a spot that's completely covered and breezy and when I was on Sensation, I found it was always empty. I guess not too many people knew about it, but it became my favorite spot to bring my food to eat and enjoy the peace and scenery. There are only tables and chairs. No lounges and the area is found on both sides of the ship on opposite sides of Serenity....I found a pic online of the area for Ecstacy which is the same layout as Sensation. Serenity-Ecstasy-1024x753.thumb.jpg.fa88f7afd22801d82876bd6909a5201f.jpg

Thanks for the picture.  I have been eyeing this spot.  Looks like it is a real contender for reading!  Kim

The rear Lido outdoor eating area is one of my favorite places on the Fantasy Class ships (Sensation included).  It is usually quiet here, with maybe the exception of lunch time.  I enjoy watching the sun rise and set this location.  Here are a few photos.

outdoor eating.jpg

eating2.jpg

eating3.jpg

eating4.jpg