Carnival Excursions Question

brookeq

Go to  https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/ the shore excursions are much more detailed, less expensive, less people and more fun. You WILL get back to the ship in time, that's what they do for a living. They have price guarantee, don't pay in advance, and they guarantee you return to the ship. We have used them dozens of times on many islands. They are a very professional organization.

Edited by coevan
  • Like 1

Coevan.  I don't really do ship excursions.  I always book thru independent companies.  My inlaws will only do ship excursions and we are trying to do something with them on at least one of the islands.  I just wanted to see if it went to the main place we wanted to go to.  Thanks 🙂

Edited by brookeq
forgot something

4 minutes ago, joepeka said:

If the Carnival web site description of the excursion isn't specific enough, you might get more information by emailing the excursions department and asking:  shoreexcursions@carnival.com.

Thanks

The Carnival excursion goes to the same places each time, which is a shallow reef just south of Paradise reef, then it goes to the Fury catamaran private beach club.  No one there but their guests.  I have a video:

My only complaint is that the only food available to buy there is a burger with potato and pasta salad.  One grill cooking.  It was good, but I would have like some local type foods.  I get it, there are only a few dozen people so they can't man a whole kitchen and cook up lots of foods that may or may not sell.  Other than that, we would do it again.  Everyone had a blast.  My DH thought the water toys was stupid until he went out and tried them, then he was in love.  He had a blast.  

We did then Fury Catamaran trip off of a RCCL ship last spring.  It was really fun, although during the snorkeling we didn’t see much.  After the snorkeling we went to a private beach with aqua toys and mats.  There was unlimited beer and a Margaritas, after the snorkel.  There was music on the boat and the crew worked very hard to make sure everyone was safe and had fun.  There were very few other people at the beach.