Cruise Critic Community
don24

sdp upcharge, yes i tried to search

hello , I'm trying to find the list of the upcharge schedule of the specialty restaurants with the sdp. February on the escape. I did try to search but I seem to suck at it.

It's listed in the SDP FAQ:

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty dining packages are honored in the following specialty restaurants: Steakhouse, French, Italian, Churrascaria, Teppanyaki, Mexican, BBQ and Margaritaville at Sea.

Guests may also choose to dine in other select restaurants, with the following per person upcharges when using their SDP meal:

• Bayamo - $10 USD
  • Cirque Dreams- $10 USD regular seats / $15 USD premium seats / $35 USD VIP seating (Breakaway)
  • Ocean Blue - $10 USD (Except Seafood Extravaganza)
  • Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD
  • Sushi -$7 USD
  • Supper Club - $15 USD
  • Cabaret - $18 USD

34 minutes ago, don24 said:

hello , I'm trying to find the list of the upcharge schedule of the specialty restaurants with the sdp. February on the escape. I did try to search but I seem to suck at it.

For you, don’t know if there will be anything in the Supprr Club since they are moving Chior of Man to the main theater. 

Bayamo is so so. Once NCL terminated their relationship with Jose Garces and tried to merge ocean blue with Bayamo we don’t care much for the menu. 

For us, the best value for SDP is paying the $7 upcharge and have all-you-can-eat tapas at Pinchos. They have the best food on the ship (we usually do lunch there on the waterfront on a sea day). 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

For you, don’t know if there will be anything in the Supprr Club since they are moving Chior of Man to the main theater. 

Bayamo is so so. Once NCL terminated their relationship with Jose Garces and tried to merge ocean blue with Bayamo we don’t care much for the menu. 

For us, the best value for SDP is paying the $7 upcharge and have all-you-can-eat tapas at Pinchos. They have the best food on the ship (we usually do lunch there on the waterfront on a sea day). 

Food tastes are definitely subjective. Many rave about Food Republic. I definitely wasn't impressed.  We were on Escape NYE cruise. Thought the  menu at Bayamo was fantastic. Loved the Steamed whole Lobster and Stone Crab apps.. Felt the small upcharge was worth it. On our cruise Pinchos was always empty. Only on last night did we see one table for two dining there. 

Edited by NYcruzzer

Pincho's on the Escape is a great deals with the SDP

6bdbbdedbbd8780c3d25baf2ffce2db1.jpg

30cb9386e1a73f661ee38960ac6fa152.jpg

7e3d2bc61a3da8920934b8ce4d23e696.jpg

7f9460e439657daf778f01216ea34260.jpg

b61ade6e6332c7b3333cfd74c8b998ef.jpg

2d2406e68d2ad37a9631326b1755005f.jpg

700ab7bbd861af965c3e709a946bcaf0.jpg

And the Raw Bar on the Getaway/Breakaway is another great deal with an SDP (all you can eat lobster)

e762511b3008dd7ef64ed61c675c38e6.jpg

dafc400b561d65f041afb21e1b4b9a34.jpg

1750716be17be673268124a9e73e1327.jpg

58f79e64528dcf70c171834be21802a9.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels