sdp upcharge, yes i tried to search

don24

It's listed in the SDP FAQ:

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty dining packages are honored in the following specialty restaurants: Steakhouse, French, Italian, Churrascaria, Teppanyaki, Mexican, BBQ and Margaritaville at Sea.

Guests may also choose to dine in other select restaurants, with the following per person upcharges when using their SDP meal:

• Bayamo - $10 USD
  • Cirque Dreams- $10 USD regular seats / $15 USD premium seats / $35 USD VIP seating (Breakaway)
  • Ocean Blue - $10 USD (Except Seafood Extravaganza)
  • Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD
  • Sushi -$7 USD
  • Supper Club - $15 USD
  • Cabaret - $18 USD

34 minutes ago, don24 said:

hello , I'm trying to find the list of the upcharge schedule of the specialty restaurants with the sdp. February on the escape. I did try to search but I seem to suck at it.

For you, don’t know if there will be anything in the Supprr Club since they are moving Chior of Man to the main theater. 

Bayamo is so so. Once NCL terminated their relationship with Jose Garces and tried to merge ocean blue with Bayamo we don’t care much for the menu. 

For us, the best value for SDP is paying the $7 upcharge and have all-you-can-eat tapas at Pinchos. They have the best food on the ship (we usually do lunch there on the waterfront on a sea day). 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

For you, don’t know if there will be anything in the Supprr Club since they are moving Chior of Man to the main theater. 

Bayamo is so so. Once NCL terminated their relationship with Jose Garces and tried to merge ocean blue with Bayamo we don’t care much for the menu. 

For us, the best value for SDP is paying the $7 upcharge and have all-you-can-eat tapas at Pinchos. They have the best food on the ship (we usually do lunch there on the waterfront on a sea day). 

Food tastes are definitely subjective. Many rave about Food Republic. I definitely wasn't impressed.  We were on Escape NYE cruise. Thought the  menu at Bayamo was fantastic. Loved the Steamed whole Lobster and Stone Crab apps.. Felt the small upcharge was worth it. On our cruise Pinchos was always empty. Only on last night did we see one table for two dining there. 

Edited by NYcruzzer