How to add Guest to my paid Solo Cabin?

Markmom18

I sail on the Dream at the end of March. A friend will be joining me on the cruise after all. I have already  paid the Solo Rate. Can I add her online or do I call?

I know she'll have to pay her gratuities & port fees. 

Thank You,

🌸🌸 Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18

If you booked through Carnival, call Carnival. If you used a TA, call your TA. I sailed solo in January 2019. In November 2018, I called my TA and they said it would be $125 (fees and taxes only) to add person #2. They had to call over to Carnival before explaining to me. She also made sure to tell me that the information was for that call only. That due to changes in lifeboat/ship capacity, etc. I may not get the same answer even an hour later.

You only pay port fees and taxes for the additional passenger, provided there is still capacity. Carnival wants spending bodies on their ships! Now if you got a special solo rate outside the normal double occupancy, then that would have to be paid. From reading out here though, the solo specials seem to have dried up.

Edited by n6uqqq