Behind the Fun tour......

Tigergenesis

I have done this tour before (really enjoyed it), and I thought it would be nice to gift this tour to my dad on our upcoming cruise.  He has a later check-in time than I do (I have FTTF).  Will the Shore Excursion desk allow me to book this for him (and bill my sign and sail card)?

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Has anyone ever done a $55 tour?  I have never done it, but several friends and people I have met on cruises have done the tour and the cost has always been $95, including last month on Miracle. 

I think our first BHTF tour was around $55.  Forgot what ship,  but it was a smaller one.    If you have never done one, definitely try  it.

I am trying to decide on doing a "large" ship BTFT?   Other than larger venues,   how different can they be?:classic_unsure:

We did this on the Fascination, last week, and was able to schedule it on the ship the day before. Other ships may fill up faster though. I've wanted to do this tour for a while. I actually asked back in 2003 on our first cruise if they did these types of tours and they said no (ship was the Holiday). I hope that it has changed and all ships have it now.

-Kenny

On the Magic last year they were making announcements for the first 2-3 days trying to get people to sign up. We've done it on 4 different ships and when we signed up later in the day on embarkation day there weren't many people signed up at that point for any of them. You would probably be fine to wait until he boards and you can go together and do it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, marc_b2001 said:

Can I pay cash for this tour at the excursion desk?

NO..the tour is posted to your onboard sail n sign account. What you can do instead, is go to guest services and deposit that cash into your sail n sign account (or use the nearby kiosk)

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

NO..the tour is posted to your onboard sail n sign account. What you can do instead, is go to guest services and deposit that cash into your sail n sign account (or use the nearby kiosk)

Great, thanks. Didn’t think of doing that!