star class 2 bedroom aqua theatre

3shar

Hi . We just booked a 2 bedroom aqua theatre on allure of the seas. It is a star class room. I am wondering if starbucks and Johnny rockets are included in the package. I have been reading conflicting things. Also do I need to book anything in advance or will the Royal Genie book for us on the ship? Thanks in advance.

On Oasis when we met our Genie he gave us a suggested schedule, with reservations, for the whole week. This included all shows and all of the restaurants. We were free to make changes, and indeed we did.  With 5 of us we did not always do things as one group. All changes were accommodated. Hope your experience is as enjoyable as ours.

42 minutes ago, Diamond Dandy said:

On Oasis when we met our Genie he gave us a suggested schedule, with reservations, for the whole week. This included all shows and all of the restaurants. We were free to make changes, and indeed we did.  With 5 of us we did not always do things as one group. All changes were accommodated. Hope your experience is as enjoyable as ours.

Did you book comedy club prior to meeting Genie.  Seems to me those shows are booked out well before the last few weeks.

thanks. we are new to royal caribbean . We are familiar with the Haven on NCL . The concierge booked everything day by day for us with no problems. Wasn't sure if this was the case here

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Did you book comedy club prior to meeting Genie.  Seems to me those shows are booked out well before the last few weeks.

When we were on the Allure and went to the Comedy club, there were "saved" banners on 4 seats for the star class guest, that were attending that night.

Their seats were made available, so they must hold some back. 

Also, the standby line did permit some cruisers in that did not get reservations booked before show was "booked" out.  They may not have gotten the exact seat they wanted, but they got in..............These were probably the seats from the "no shows"

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss
  • Thanks 1

Actually we did not book this one ahead of time as we knew 2 of us did not want Togo and one of us was too young. My son and his fiancé told the Genie when they wanted to attend and he made it happen. They were admitted through a door forward of the room just before the general admission started.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

When we were on the Allure and went to the Comedy club, there were "saved" banners on 4 seats for the star class guest, that were attending that night.

Their seats were made available, so they must hold some back. 

Also, the standby line did permit some cruisers in that did not get reservations booked before show was "booked" out.  They may not have gotten the exact seat they wanted, but they got in..............These were probably the seats from the "no shows"

Safe travels.

I was in standby line on Oasis last year,  and a Genie was waiting for the line manager to open up the que for him.  All the genie could get was first in line of the standby.

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe I should have started a new thread, however, wondering about the " afternoon cocktail hour" in Star Class.  Is that a set time,  like a "traveling mini-bar",  in the afternoon ?  Sounds like a nice perk. Always stay in suites, however first time in Star Class.  Do like the Haven at Norwegian. Up until the Star Class unveiling I feel Norwegian offered a better suite experience. Been in CC and feel the Haven restaurant is cozier and a little classier.    Regards, Gerry. 

Edited by buckeye rob

On Oasis last summer our Genie said Comedy Club was not a guarantee because venue was small but as long as we were flexible she’d get us in.  Which she did.  I’d tell your Genie on their welcome email that you’d like to go to that one evening just to be on safe side.

As for the traveling cart, they come around to each suite within a specified time frame every afternoon.  They have a specific list of drinks they serve, but I think if they have ingredients on the cart they’ll make you what you want.  We wanted to try new drinks so they made us different ones every afternoon we were in our suite.