"Free specialty dining" offer

MaiTaiMary

I'm looking at booking a NCL cruise and one of the offers is "Free Specialty Dining".  I"m trying to figure out what exactly this means. Further in the description it states "savor specialty dining restaurants with meal packages for guests 1 & 2".

This is all of the information I can find. We are looking at a 9 day cruise. How many nights would we be able to dine in a specialty restaurant?  I'm confused.

Thank you. 🙂

2 hours ago, MaiTaiMary said:

I'm looking at booking a NCL cruise and one of the offers is "Free Specialty Dining".  I"m trying to figure out what exactly this means. Further in the description it states "savor specialty dining restaurants with meal packages for guests 1 & 2".

This is all of the information I can find. We are looking at a 9 day cruise. How many nights would we be able to dine in a specialty restaurant?  I'm confused.

Thank you. 🙂

you would get 3 specialty nights.  

1 minute ago, timf2001 said:

They changed it recently.  You now get 1/2/3/4/5 nights for a 3/5/7/9/11+ day cruise.

thanks, I was even surprised when we booked our upcoming cruise and learned we had 4 instead or 3. Now, here we are, 10 days away and combining our plat plus and our dinning package we have 6 specialty dining nights. We also always eat in the Asian restaurant on the first night and our M&G group will enjoy the last night of the cruise at a dinner get together. Thus we are down to just 2 regular MDR meals, just the two of us. 

4 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

They changed it recently.  You now get 1/2/3/4/5 nights for a 3/5/7/9/11+ day cruise.

However, it depends when you book your cruise. We booked our March, 2019 cruise back in July so we only get four Specialty dinners. I believe they changed the policy November-ish going forward.