Special Resteraunts Reservation

Senior Sea Dog

I have traveled with NCL including the Pearl(4 times) but not since the line offered "free" specialty perk. With my platinum rewards I have a total of six to use. I was wondering the need to scheduled all the choices before the cruise or be able to walk up after I see the choices in the Main dining restaurants and entertainment. Any suggestions? SSD

Edited by Senior Sea Dog
no title

If you know what time you will want to eat, best to make reservations, especially at the Teppanyaki restaurant that has limited seating.  You can make reservations on line or by calling 120 days prior to your cruise if in a non-suite and 130 days prior cruise if sailing in a suite.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, NLH Arizona said:

If you know what time you will want to eat, best to make reservations, especially at the Teppanyaki restaurant that has limited seating.  You can make reservations on line or by calling 120 days prior to your cruise if in a non-suite and 130 days prior cruise if sailing in a suite.

Teppayaki's needs to be book as far in advance as possible. The rest, we are on a 10 day cruise leaving in 10 days; we are booked for 2 nights but the other 4 we are waiting until we board the ship. It is one of the first things we do when we get on the ship and usually get pretty much the time we want We prefer about 6:30: if we can't get that, we can almost always get 7pm or 6pm. 

If you book direct through NCL you can book online or phone it in.  If through a travel agent book through them.  I personally would book 4 of 6 prior and 2 while onboard.  I always try to book when I cant see land, like an hour or so after we leave port or any sea day.