LIVE ON THE DAWN 11 DAY S. CARIBBEAN

ClevelandCruisin

Thanks so much for sharing your vacation with us!

any chance you can post information on the PPB “Premium Plus Beverage” Package and what the terms are (ie cost limit on drinks, what isn’t included, and any bar menus?)

thanks so so much for reminding us that there is warmth somewhere in the world... you picked a good time to go with this polar vortex going on!

2 minutes ago, AtlantaAlly said:

Thanks so much for sharing your vacation with us!

any chance you can post information on the PPB “Premium Plus Beverage” Package and what the terms are (ie cost limit on drinks, what isn’t included, and any bar menus?)

thanks so so much for reminding us that there is warmth somewhere in the world... you picked a good time to go with this polar vortex going on!

Already posted a bit earlier on it

4 minutes ago, ClevelandCruisin said:

Already posted a bit earlier on it

Thanks- I saw the second picture with the description but missed the first- whoops! I guess it’s hard to know if they actually mean “all” drinks by the glass. I just don’t trust them. 😕 

We decided that test tube shots were a good idea at 10:45am. They were tasty. Plus a great view with fishies. Big ones, small ones and all different colors. The water is crystal clear, so beautiful!

Next stop was piranha Joe's for a shirt. It's a must for me everywhere. Then I had to pose with the big fish. Oh a side note. On the GPS,  Joe's was across the street, well it took us forever to find this. Man were we tourists, ended up finding it in a mall that we didn't know was there. The submarine lady helped us. She is a guide for an underwater submarine.

Then we passed the flamingo which is made up of sea trash. Plastic bottles, flip flops, crocs.

20190131_104358.jpg

20190131_105134.jpg

20190131_110811.jpg

20190131_111703.jpg

Tonight's dinner was at teppanyaki.  My favorite restaurant on the ship. I ordered steak and chicken. We asked for a side of shrimp, but the chef said he'd just give us some.

They make so much food,  we filled 3 bowls which they wrap and I can put them in my fridge for a late night snack after a few drinks. They even gave us utensils.

Dessert was green tea cake with green tea ice cream. No photo. It was dry and I was way too full to care about the cake. Plus our service was slow and terrible due to a party of 12 old ladies who wanted everything done for them. Only two waitresses as well for 32 people.

20190131_172804.jpg

20190131_172817.jpg

20190131_172819.jpg

20190131_183521.jpg