Unlimited Fitness Class Pass on Carnival

CanWeGoYet?

Anyone booked this?  I see it as an option, but it lists as $49 for 5 to 7 day cruise, and has basically no detail listed on it.

Just wondering what it actually goes for on a 7 day cruise.  Pros / Cons from anyone who has booked this?

15 minutes ago, CanWeGoYet? said:

Anyone booked this?  I see it as an option, but it lists as $49 for 5 to 7 day cruise, and has basically no detail listed on it.

Just wondering what it actually goes for on a 7 day cruise.  Pros / Cons from anyone who has booked this?

Following 

Not that I would ever book a fitness class, but I came across this information.....:classic_biggrin:

SELECT CLASS PASS X3

Sign up for any 3 fitness classes including Yoga, Pilates and Indoor Cycling* *Check with spa reception for specific classes included. Read more

Starting At $39.00

Duration: 60 Minutes

Minimum Age: 18 Years

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Not that I would ever book a fitness class, but I came across this information.....:classic_biggrin:

SELECT CLASS PASS X3

Sign up for any 3 fitness classes including Yoga, Pilates and Indoor Cycling* *Check with spa reception for specific classes included. Read more

Starting At $39.00

Duration: 60 Minutes

Minimum Age: 18 Years

Yes, the detail on both the 3 class pass and the unlimited is the same - shows 3 different classes 15 min apart and the price is shown on all 3 class boxes, on the first sea day of the cruise.   Just odd.  Maybe the cruise is still too  far away to have any better detail.  

There is a fittness center on the Dream isn’t there? Like treadmills? I am not one to take a class but I hit the gym several times a week.  Hubby actually asked me the other day if we had to go to gym while on cruise lol. Um yeah I will be eating foods I don’t normally eat and I have worked too hard to be my target weight to screw it up lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mommawo said:

There is a fittness center on the Dream isn’t there? Like treadmills? I am not one to take a class but I hit the gym several times a week.  Hubby actually asked me the other day if we had to go to gym while on cruise lol. Um yeah I will be eating foods I don’t normally eat and I have worked too hard to be my target weight to screw it up lol 

That's what I keep trying to explain to my husband.  Yes, I am going to seek out ways to work off the crap I will be eating.  I've been on a weightloss journey for 10 years and I'm sure not ruining where I am now in one week!!

• Like 1

The classes included in the unlimited fitness pass are usually Indoor Cycling (spinning), Yoga, and some sort of Pilates.  There are usually free stretch and abs classes each morning.  The pay classes run between 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.  The free classes are usually about 20 minutes.  I seem to recall that on port days there is an evening option as well.  You should count on at least one pay class each day, usually two, rarely  3.  If only one is offered, it's usually yoga. It's not difficult to get your money's worth.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crazy4Camping said:

That's what I keep trying to explain to my husband.  Yes, I am going to seek out ways to work off the crap I will be eating.  I've been on a weightloss journey for 10 years and I'm sure not ruining where I am now in one week!!

Agree!! I plan on chocolate melting cake every single night ! Lol gotta hit the treadmill every single morning then. One can’t look this good without work  can we ? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really enjoy the fitness classes.  Was so disappointed on my last cruise, when the spa employee scheduled to teach them all managed to bag out of every single one I signed up for & got there to take.  This is why I'm a little leary of buying the unlimited class, with no detail on how many I would be having a shot at.  Maybe there would be more pressure on them to actually teach if people bought the pass.  I've been to some fitness classes where I was the only one there (alaska cruise) but the teacher was still willing to teach if I was up for it.  It must be up to the instructor.  This fellow on the Conquest would blow off the start time of the class, to continue to try to a high pressure sales tactic to the couple he was trying to sell some sort of "change your life" health promotion plan to.  I'm sure he would make more on commission doing that than leading a class.   I was the only one who hung around late to take the class, then he barked at me that *I* was late and told me he could teach - but he'd be charging for a private training session.  Anyway - maybe if enough sign up for unlimited the fear of carnival needing to refund the cost of the pass would make a difference.  

Aside from fitness classes I take, always take the stairs.  It makes a difference!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CanWeGoYet? said:

I really enjoy the fitness classes.  Was so disappointed on my last cruise, when the spa employee scheduled to teach them all managed to bag out of every single one I signed up for & got there to take.  This is why I'm a little leary of buying the unlimited class, with no detail on how many I would be having a shot at.  Maybe there would be more pressure on them to actually teach if people bought the pass.  I've been to some fitness classes where I was the only one there (alaska cruise) but the teacher was still willing to teach if I was up for it.  It must be up to the instructor.  This fellow on the Conquest would blow off the start time of the class, to continue to try to a high pressure sales tactic to the couple he was trying to sell some sort of "change your life" health promotion plan to.  I'm sure he would make more on commission doing that than leading a class.   I was the only one who hung around late to take the class, then he barked at me that *I* was late and told me he could teach - but he'd be charging for a private training session.  Anyway - maybe if enough sign up for unlimited the fear of carnival needing to refund the cost of the pass would make a difference.  

Aside from fitness classes I take, always take the stairs.  It makes a difference!

Oh man that is terrible! Yes I always use the stairs also.  Faster most of the time and a good wayygwt a few more steps in

• Like 1

I usually get the pass.  If you plan on taking a class every day of your cruise it is worth it. Especially if you are a gym rat.

While most people make a bee line for the buffet on embarkation, I go to the gym/spa.  They will have schedule of the classes for that cruise. They are usually located near the entrance of the gym. Check it out and see if the classes and times fit into your cruise plans. Yoga is usually in the morning.  They also offer pilates, spinning classes.  I just got off the Vista a week ago and they offered  "total body" workout which was like a boot camp work out.

Every ship is different in my experience.  

BTW the yoga classes are usually sun salutations with variations.  Very simple and very basic.

Hope that helps

• Like 4