Thermal suite pass on the Breeze?

mseldga

Hi all - I'm booked on the Breeze March 9th and am debating a thermal suite pass for the week.  I haven't been on a Dream class Carnival ship and am hoping some of you can give me details on your experiences in the thermal suite on Breeze.  I'll be sailing with my mother who has back issues and I'm thinking she might really enjoy the thalassotherapy pool.  None of us are booked in the Spa cabins, though, so we'll have to purchase the pass separately.  

I'm wondering how crowded it typically is in the thermal suite and just any thoughts on the value of the 7 day pass.  Thanks!

So we did this last November on the Breeze, purchased the couples pass for our 14-day Journeys cruise and loved it.  We actually got it during the promotion of 15% off last year, so it made it quite reasonable on a per/day breakdown.  We had lots of seadays which was nice to have an uncrowded area to go enjoy.  My husband also has back and knee issues and he said it really helped him.  I say go for it you only live once, lol.  Also the T-pool was never crowded anytime we went, people tend to rotate around between the pool and the heated loungers.

• Like 1

Thanks Cheermom!  Sounds good and I think I'll definitely try to convince my Mom to go for it.  I had a thermal suite pass once on a Princess ship and enjoyed it, but there weren't any windows and it was a fairly small area that got crowded.  I looked at the pictures of the spa area on the Breeze and love the windows and the larger area.  :) 

We purchase a pass on the Magic last year.  We also got ours at a discount, but I think it was 20%. We used it every single day. It was never really crowded, but there were busy times.  The Tpool is worth the price alone.  Best part, no kids were ever in it.  We enjoyed the thermal suite so much that we booked a spa cabin on our upcoming Breeze cruise.   In my opinion, it is money well spent.

• Like 1

I am sailing on Breeze on Feb 9 and already booked my spa pass. I love the T-pool. I love that it is kid-free and the sound of the water prevents conversation. It is so relaxing. I love to lie on the thermal benches staring out to sea and reading my book. Can hardly wait to board. The only thing missing is someone to bring me drinks with little umbrellas. (I know not a good idea probably).

We had a cruise on the Magic a couple of years ago and fell in love with the T-suite. We booked it as soon as we boarded our next cruise on the Breeze and regretted it. Multiple areas were under repair and it was not as good of an experience. For us, we'll wait until embarkation day to buy in the future so we can physically go in and see it and its functionality prior to booking.

We bought the package on Horizon last summer, with that 15% off code too. We dropped our LO off at camp ocean, which he loved, then enjoyed our time at cloud 9, which we loved, every day. Planning to purchase it again for our Breeze sailing, hoping JH posts another code at Valentine’s Day again! 😏😎

14 hours ago, coevan said:

Even better, change to a Spa cabin, they are wonderful 

We tried that one time, but didn't like the location of the spa cabins.  It was very quiet and secluded but we felt like it was far from the central activity on the ship.  Since then we have just opted to book the couples pass and have the best of both worlds.  Just another viewpoint on things.  If you think you'll like the spa area then go for it. 

14 hours ago, coevan said:

Even better, change to a Spa cabin, they are wonderful 

I agree 100%. We always book a spa cabin on any ship that has the Cloud 9 Spa.  I like the short walk from the room to the spa area.  Curious what it will be like on Mardi Gras, since the spa is on deck 5 and we booked a spa balcony on deck 17. 

The spa is a must on the Breeze for the T pool alone!  My husband has back problems and the T Pool makes it so much better.  We are sad she moved from Galveston but we sailed her at least 5+ times and loved the spa.  He said if we could put a T pool in at home to use on a daily basis it would make back problems bearable, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, ThecrusieRN said:

Should this code work for all cruises?  Did not work for me when I tried to check out the couples thermal pass 😩

Make sure you put the code in as all caps. The first time my DH did not and It didn’t work. He went back in and tried again with all caps and it worked. 

Edited by 3smithboys

19 minutes ago, 1cruisingal said:

What are all the ships that have the Thalassotherapy pool?

Information pulled from here. But the answer is: A Thalassotherapy Pool is featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic, Carnival Splendor and Mardi Gras. A large hot tub spa is featured on Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista.

And for the OP, a post I made in another thread:

On the Dream class, including Breeze they have the big thalassotherapy pool. So it's definitely worth it, to me at least. For the Vista class, definitely not. Espcially if you get Havana. They are on opposite ends of the ship.

You might be interested in this JimZim review of the Breeze, including the thalassotherapy pool.