The Key on Harmony :)

We are sailing Oct 27 on Harmony.  This is our first time on Oasis class and reservation system.  Can someone who has used the Key tell me how to get floor seating near front?   My mom is in a scooter too.   She could park it and walk short distance.    

If we didn’t have the Key how would we also get same seating area? 

Edited by LewLewBelle

1 minute ago, LewLewBelle said:

We are sailing Oct 27 on Harmony.  This is our first time on Oasis class and reservation system.  Can someone who has used the Key tell me how to get floor seating near front?   My mom is in a scooter too.   She could park it and walk short distance.    

If we didn’t have the Key how would we also get same seating area? 

Like any other ship...get there 45  minutes  early.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

As far as I know seating for the Key is directly behind the suite and platinum seating. That has not been in the front when I have taken advantage of priority seating. If you want a seat up front you probably have to go early.

The wheelchair accessible seating is at the back of the theatre. Still excellent views due to the slope of seating in the theatre. There are stairs to get to the front of the theatre so this may not be the best option for your mom. Star suites had reserved seating at front (or anywhere they want I would assume). D+/Plat/Key has reserved seating in top balcony section.

1 hour ago, dacsmom said:

As far as I know seating for the Key is directly behind the suite and platinum seating. That has not been in the front when I have taken advantage of priority seating. If you want a seat up front you probably have to go early.

43 minutes ago, Lv2sail_18 said:

The wheelchair accessible seating is at the back of the theatre. Still excellent views due to the slope of seating in the theatre. There are stairs to get to the front of the theatre so this may not be the best option for your mom. Star suites had reserved seating at front (or anywhere they want I would assume). D+/Plat/Key has reserved seating in top balcony section.

PLATINUM?!?!?!?!?!