How do you pass the time until your next Carnival Cruise?

emoorehead

4 hours ago, redcoats1976 said:

during the winter i do house maintenance,play guitar or detail my camaro.from march till the end of november its beach season,unless something falls off the house or car nothing gets done.

You must live in the southeast....or southern California. Can't think of anywhere else in the US that has beach season for that many months......lol. I live in Charleston. Winter is a mythical creature here....lol.

1 hour ago, young_ens said:

Work, gotta have a way to pay for the package!  Flights kill me, usually it costs more to fly down than the cruise costs. :classic_wacko:

Gotta love living in a port city and within driving distance of several others! Sorry you have to spend so much on flights. That's a bummer.

33 minutes ago, emoorehead said:

Gotta love living in a port city and within driving distance of several others! Sorry you have to spend so much on flights. That's a bummer.

I'll say!  Wife and I often comment on how it must be nice to live in FL, just drive to the port!   We'd vacation a lot more if we had that option!  In a few years when the mortgage is history, well have to find something to spend the extra money on (hint: 🚢  )