Will NCL price match Expedia ??

amisup

I have a booking on NCL via an agent but at time of booking it was same price as NCL website. Now I see for the same date for same room type the price is $200 cheaper on Expedia plus Expedia is offering better promotions. Will NCL price match Expedia. Escp since we have 6 rooms booked ? 

3 hours ago, amisup said:

I have a booking on NCL via an agent but at time of booking it was same price as NCL website. Now I see for the same date for same room type the price is $200 cheaper on Expedia plus Expedia is offering better promotions. Will NCL price match Expedia. Escp since we have 6 rooms booked ? 

The NCL price match does not apply in the situation you described. 

If you are outside final payment, cancel your cruise and rebook. 

If you are inside final payment, enjoy your cruise. 

I have a similar question....

If I see a good price in a TA can I call NCL and book direct asking NCL to match the lower price? 

I would guess it would be in NCL's interest to have me come direct but do they do that?

41 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

I have a similar question....

If I see a good price in a TA can I call NCL and book direct asking NCL to match the lower price? 

I would guess it would be in NCL's interest to have me come direct but do they do that?

No.

that TA might have a group booking which can reduce the price. NCL does not honor group pricing 

I had been working with a NCL consultant for several cruises. Recently, NCL online has been higher in price than other sites. I called to book and she could not match. I was very transparent; she seemed to have been given no flexibility from NCL. I booked on Expedia.  We saved nearly $300 for the room. Received a $75 OBC (not offered with NCL) for an inside stateroom and the same promotion given by NCL. 

It’s kinda crazy. Unfortunately NCL seems to put their employees in a no win situation. 

I’m booked. Sorry Melissa. 

16 minutes ago, trex-de said:

I had been working with a NCL consultant for several cruises. Recently, NCL online has been higher in price than other sites. I called to book and she could not match. I was very transparent; she seemed to have been given no flexibility from NCL. I booked on Expedia.  We saved nearly $300 for the room. Received a $75 OBC (not offered with NCL) for an inside stateroom and the same promotion given by NCL. 

It’s kinda crazy. Unfortunately NCL seems to put their employees in a no win situation. 

I’m booked. Sorry Melissa. 

That's crazy, you would think NCL would be happy to price match if the TA is doing it for less, the TA is still making a profit at NCL's expense.

If I call and give them the option: I book with you or TA, it's your choice, it should be a no brainer.