Opinions Needed - Reflection 1565 vs 2145

charlielinda

We were able to upgrade to AQ and that's great because my husband loves the Persian Garden.  We are on a 14 day TA in April.  Right now I have Cabin 1565 and have the opportunity to change to 2145.  2145 is mid-ship right near the elevators and a short walk to the Persian Garden.  My only concern moving to 2145 is the noise from the pool deck, but if I'm remembering correctly the pool deck isn't used much on an April TA and we would generally be out of the room during the day and it would be quiet at night.  For all of my cruise critic friends that study cabins --- what are your thoughts.  I have 24 hours to make my decision

I stayed in 2151 so close to your 2145 and I enjoyed the location. I was never bothered by noise from the pool deck at anytime even when sitting on my balcony. It's nice to be so close to the mid-ship elevators and since they have sliding doors to the cabins not bothered by any noise. Convenient to be that close to the pool deck and oceanview cafe. If I had to use the facilities while at the pool just as easy to run down to my cabin than wait for the public restroom.

1 hour ago, charlielinda said:

We were able to upgrade to AQ and that's great because my husband loves the Persian Garden.  We are on a 14 day TA in April.  Right now I have Cabin 1565 and have the opportunity to change to 2145.  2145 is mid-ship right near the elevators and a short walk to the Persian Garden.  My only concern moving to 2145 is the noise from the pool deck, but if I'm remembering correctly the pool deck isn't used much on an April TA and we would generally be out of the room during the day and it would be quiet at night.  For all of my cruise critic friends that study cabins --- what are your thoughts.  I have 24 hours to make my decision

1565 is closer to the Persian Garden & the Relaxation Lounge and has cabins above and below - would be my choice.

I've stayed in 2151 on a Caribbean and in fact booked 2146 on an upcoming Caribbean itinerary (starboard cabin equivalent to 2145 on port side) without hesitation. We loved the location, and the benefit of the larger balcony on the hump. We had no issues with noise from above the first time in. Also, on a TA, the large balcony with overhang from above on a TA may make the balcony a usable place on your TA. I'd grab that in a heartbeat!

11 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I've stayed in 2151 on a Caribbean and in fact booked 2146 on an upcoming Caribbean itinerary (starboard cabin equivalent to 2145 on port side) without hesitation. We loved the location, and the benefit of the larger balcony on the hump. We had no issues with noise from above the first time in. Also, on a TA, the large balcony with overhang from above on a TA may make the balcony a usable place on your TA. I'd grab that in a heartbeat!

2145 and 2146 are NOT equivalent. 2146 is one of the 8 slant hump cabins with the largest balconies while 2145 in not on the hump (one cabin away from being on the slant.)

1 hour ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

2145 and 2146 are NOT equivalent. 2146 is one of the 8 slant hump cabins with the largest balconies while 2145 in not on the hump (one cabin away from being on the slant.)

Thanks for the correction! I just assumed and we all know what happens when we do that! I just checked. Good catch! I stand corrected.