“Big Blue” folder lost in mail

Roccaforte

We never received out documents for a March sailing.  Oceania says it was mailed back in January.  We moved and have our mail forwarded but since Oceania doesn’t mail the folder first class, it wasn’t forwarded. Oceania charges $25 for a replacement.  So - do I really need the folder?  No airline reservations are involved.  Anything I need that I can’t find on-line?

I think the only thing you might find useful in the folder is the luggage tags, but I believe you can get blank ones and fill them out at the pier when you board.

Mine was sent to my mother's house.  Since we are meeting up a few days early to do our own land tour, she is bringing it with her rather than mailing it to me.

book  is not required

as mentioned the porters  at the dock will have luggage tags

You will get the FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY  email 2-3 weeks prior to sailing just  bring that along

enjoy the cruise

On 2/8/2019 at 11:40 AM, Roccaforte said:

We never received out documents for a March sailing.  Oceania says it was mailed back in January.  We moved and have our mail forwarded but since Oceania doesn’t mail the folder first class, it wasn’t forwarded. Oceania charges $25 for a replacement.  So - do I really need the folder?  No airline reservations are involved.  Anything I need that I can’t find on-line?

No, you don't really need anything in the folder. We actually forgot to take ours. We did have a print out of our reservation information that our T/A had emailed us, and when we arrived at the dock in Stockholm the people taking our luggage created luggage tags with our stateroom number on them.

Our bags arrived at our room perfectly, and we had no problems checking in for our cruise.