HMC butler upgrade experience

BTwurddle

Haen't been there for almost 2 years, but yes, the lunch is from the Pinnacle. The food is very plentiful for 2...even a fair amount for 4. You should have a choice of two entrees (it has been a lobster/crab sandwich or a filet mignon sandwich), plus cold soup, appetizers, a choice of two deserts (a really chocolate item, and I forget the other), and one other item I can't recall.

Lots and lots of good food. I bet if you do a search on the Private Islands board you will find lots of info.

We just returned from Oosterdam on Saturday.  We rented a cabana and had the butler upgrade.  There were two of us.  At the beginning of the cruise we received a form to fill out with our choice of sodas.  The menu was listed and the only choice we got to make was for the main entree.

Once  we arrived there was a dish of guacamole and a dish of black beans with mango salsa and regular corn chips and blue corn chips.  The fridge was stocked with water and the choice of sodas we picked.  

The butler brought fresh fresh sliced fruit and also whole fruits like bananas, apples, grapes, etc.  The  first course for lunch was two tiny shrimp cocktails md crudités like carrot sticks, celery, etc.  Second  course was a sandwich of while grilled lobster tail, ham and some kind of sauce.  The combination of ham and lobster seemed odd, but tasted good.  The last course we chose mahi-mahi as our entree and came with a grilled shrimp skewer.  The other choice was some type of steak, but I don’t remember the particulars.  Desert was some type of rich chocolate cake.  All of it was delicious.

if I can answer any other questions, I would be happy to.

We, 5 adults and a baby, were just on HMC two days ago with cabana plus butler. Very nice experience again.

Food: guac, salsa, corn and potato chips; small shrimp cocktails in shot glasses plus raw veggies; yummy grilled lobster sandwich; an odd fruit salad no one liked, sliced fruits (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, grapes, berries, whole oranges, apples, and bananas), a 10 to 12 oz New York Strip steak cooked to order served with dirty rice and a yummy okra dish. Dessert was a rich cake and the butler brought us some cupcakes from the buffet as well. 

All cocktails, wine, beers, soda, and water was also included. We ordered several sets of beverages over the day. 

A great spread. I'll post pics from my phone later. 

Edited by fatcat04

The dessert. Chocolate cake soaked in a creamy sauce served with chocolate and cream with orange on the side with white chocolate garnish. 

I will hunt for more pics tonight when we get the files off the big camera. 

PART_1549899145856_IMG_20190209_1343111.jpg

Edited by fatcat04