Bliss Go Kart Height

kkelle17

I know it will disappoint her, but the height reasons are there for safety purposes. I would hope that they would not allow someone 5 inches under height to ride.

Edited by zqvol

This was posted by "jeffjeffjeffjeff" aka "jeffjeffjeff".......

"While I was waiting for our turn on the double carts I had a nice discussion with the guy working. He stated that the determining factor for passengers on the double carts is if they can get a helmet to fit. There were no height or age requirements for the passenger on the double carts. As others have noted really small kids can be seen riding the double carts"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kkelle17 said:

I know that the height requirement for driving the go karts has been raised to 55". I am wondering if my 7 year old who is 50" tall will be able to ride tandem with her dad driving. Does anyone know? 

Thanks. 

Yes  he will be able to go as a passenger.  Were on Bliss last month with 6 year old and 8 year old - 6 year old is 45 inches tall. no problems just make sure all have closed toe and hill shoes 

50616699_10158010823988219_2847088031872057344_n.jpg

Edited by leos037
  • Like 1

yes, you have to reserve a time. and it goes directly onto your onboard account. you can keep an eye out for times on your stateroom tv. Id say we went about 6-8 laps, was just long enough. make sure you wear closed toed shoes!! I had to use a friends lol

11 hours ago, zqvol said:

I know it will disappoint her, but the height reasons are there for safety purposes. I would hope that they would not allow someone 5 inches under height to ride.

🙄. I guess your hopes are dashed. 

Edited by kkelle17

4 hours ago, leos037 said:

Yes  he will be able to go as a passenger.  Were on Bliss last month with 6 year old and 8 year old - 6 year old is 45 inches tall. no problems just make sure all have closed toe and hill shoes 

50616699_10158010823988219_2847088031872057344_n.jpg

Perfect! Thank you! 

15 hours ago, kayjay76 said:

yes, you have to reserve a time. and it goes directly onto your onboard account. you can keep an eye out for times on your stateroom tv. Id say we went about 6-8 laps, was just long enough. make sure you wear closed toed shoes!! I had to use a friends lol

Thanks for the info.  Is it very expensive?

what about rock climbing, ropes or that plank that looks fearful.

5 hours ago, cruisinmeme said:

There is no rock climbing, ropes or a plank on the Bliss.  Last I heard it was $10 a person for the go carts.  It may have gone up.

7 hours ago, cruisinmeme said:

You can reserve  go carts and laser tag from the screens near the elevators  - best do it early ( when you board the ship )   as slots fill up  -  $10 per person