Best balcony for Norwegian fjords cruise

Baabaaa

We are considering a 14 night Norwegian fjord cruise on the Crown.  I can’t decide between an aft balcony or a side balcony.  I have a mobility issue and I don’t like crowds so we will be doing most of our viewing from our balcony.  Which balcony will provide the best views?  Thanks for your help! 

25 minutes ago, Baabaaa said:

We are considering a 14 night Norwegian fjord cruise on the Crown.  I can’t decide between an aft balcony or a side balcony.  I have a mobility issue and I don’t like crowds so we will be doing most of our viewing from our balcony.  Which balcony will provide the best views?  Thanks for your help! 

C752/753. IMO one of the best regular balconies on the Crown.

Aft corner. Nice quiet dead end area.

I like aft, seeing both sides at once.  However, starboard side is also great!  The reason I say starboard side is that seeing the coast of Norway, as you go north, is so exciting!

The truth is, though, that all balconies will be great in Norway.  Enjoy!

Edited by Cruiserkenn

3 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

C752/753. IMO one of the best regular balconies on the Crown.

Aft corner. Nice quiet dead end area.

I've sailed in them and agree.  Very quiet.  I had a starboard balcony for the Norwegian fjord cruise and thought it was great.  Didn't know if I was missing anything. It all is beautiful.   But doing excursions made the trip truly spectacular.  I highly recommend "Cruise Along Lysefjord and a trip to Mt. Dalsnibba. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lolane1 said:

I've sailed in them and agree.  Very quiet.  I had a starboard balcony for the Norwegian fjord cruise and thought it was great.  Didn't know if I was missing anything. It all is beautiful.   But doing excursions made the trip truly spectacular.  I highly recommend "Cruise Along Lysefjord and a trip to Mt. Dalsnibba. 

The shore excursions sound great!

Had a port side balcony on the Sapphire thru the Fijords last Summer which was great.  What we missed on the way in we saw on the way out.  

We were on Aloha deck one cabin from the aft end so I did pop out occasionally to watch the view from the aft deck pool area which was superb

One thing about a side balcony is you can see what is coming ahead and also get a view of the item as you sail past. This real comes into play when passing the Seven Sisters. We have done it twice on the Port side and saw it in the morning along with the suitor in the afternoon leaving.

Image result for suitor waterfall norway images

image.jpeg.60bc23b3f648a72a087ba3d4ed65ea22.jpeg

Edited by TheRabbit