Stanley Bear

OCruisers

Do any of you have a Stanley Bear?

I bought a Stanley Key Chain with a little Stanley (about 5 inches) all furry and cute dressed in his Captain's uniform.  

Enjoy having it hang on our key rack in the kitchen as a reminder of past Princess cruises and those yet to come.  :classic_cool:

I bought a big Stanley on my second cruise and I got the stuffed key chain on my cruise last Oct. I hang the key chain on my day bag/backpack so when I'm out and about on my shore excursions he gets to go with me! Love, love, love Stanley! 

On a separate note, every Princess cruise I take now there is another new piece of Stanley merchandise that they MAKE me buy!!! Ha ha ha! On my cruise in December I got a Stanley mug. His ears stick out so you can hold the handle with one hand and his ear with the other. Cruising twice again this year. Better get my money ready!

I have a Stanley!  My Mom and I got them on our Alaska trip in 2017.  They were the first Stanleys to be available.  He has his rugged Alaska outfit and the Captain's suit.  

When my parents went on a cruise last year, Stanley went along and the cabin steward would put Stanley in different positions every day.  He was always doing some new activity when they got back to the cabin.  It was so fun!  The steward was very creative.  

• Like 1

We bought our daughter a Stanley Bear last week and put it on her bed the last night of the cruise. And I got the "bobble" magnet Stanley which I gave to a good friend of mine this morning because I knew it would make her smile. 🙂 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, seattleslew said:

We came back a little too late on New Year's Eve --- Stanley had had his own party.

IMG_0654.jpeg

Captain Stanley Bear! You're setting a SHOCKING example to the rest of your crew! Really letting your hair down!

I've already noted to budget for the keyring and the mug. Please what's the USD price-I can multiply by 1.3 to get the AUD$ price. My exchange rate for purchasing On Board Credit is $100USD to $130AUS according to my Cruise Personaliser I pay $130 to buy $100 of On Board Credit. Great help with my budgeting!

Was on Grand Princess doing a Bridge Tour in November.  The Bridge Watch Team is manned by two Deck Officers and two Able Seamans.  We found a Fifth manning the Watch Team.  His name is "Grand Bear" and was sitting in a Bosun's Chair in front of one Able Seaman's console.  Maybe related to "Stanley the Bear"?  See photos.   Cool and cute stuff.....1081354933_GBwatch-1.thumb.jpg.78cb45ce9fb4312d21292148bd1c9836.jpg

GB watch-#2 .jpg

Grand Bear-#3 .jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gimer said:

Was on Grand Princess doing a Bridge Tour in November.  The Bridge Watch Team is manned by two Deck Officers and two Able Seamans.  We found a Fifth manning the Watch Team.  His name is "Grand Bear" and was sitting in a Bosun's Chair in front of one Able Seaman's console.  Maybe related to "Stanley the Bear"?  See photos.   Cool and cute stuff.....1081354933_GBwatch-1.thumb.jpg.78cb45ce9fb4312d21292148bd1c9836.jpg

GB watch-#2 .jpg

Grand Bear-#3 .jpg

354 days until I board the Ruby Princess at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in Sydney!  It will be a hard decision as to which purchase comes 1st-Stanley Bear or the Soda and More Drink Package-I want both!

In the Grand Princess Calypso Cove Store, they are selling a 4 foot tall Stanley the Bear for $295.  My wife can barely get her arms around Stanley, he is BIG ... & ... CUDDLY.  

Last November's Hawaii Cruise, the Cruise Director Matt held a cruise long contest for those who turned in Wake Show Daily Questions & Answers form.  At the end of the cruise he had a box full of Wake Show forms and he pick my wife.  She got a Stanley the Bear.  She's always been lucky.