Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

be49748c4368b4086eac3e40711fef82.jpg

I got a good 8 hours of sleep. I needed that. We hit some pretty rough waters this morning. It woke me up at 5:30am. And we’re still experiencing some no though not nearly as bad as it was a few hours ago.

its been awhile since I’ve been on a ship where I’m not 100% sure where everything is. I feel like there should be a hot tub where those tables are in the above pic. The screen with the location maps by the coffee shop I usually take pictures of... not there. 

They’re having some sort of a breakfast buffet in ocean plaza

accecd51707c58613e1053cd8908de96.jpg

a0d88a2a0f05258c2dd7a432aeb3aea0.jpg

6a9a29fdf5fd4d11d9caba2800b163e7.jpg

3 minutes ago, mojavetex said:

I had read that you need to buy tickets for the IMAX as soon as you get on the ship.  Do you know if that is true?

I doubt it the ticket counter wasn’t even open then. There was a kiosk. And the screen showed how many seats were left. That reminds me I got some pics to post on that.

As for my seating in the back of the lounge...it could be worse...but I’d like a full bar in front of me so I can lean on it with both elbows...especially with the ship rocking like this. It’s like I’m riding a mechanical bull trying to stay on this bar stool.

599206BA-5477-4A42-B7DD-82EEC82A5789.jpeg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

It was pretty quick. I got there at 11:18 and they sent me to the early arrivals line...but there was only like 5 people in front of me. They gave me zone 10 but when I got upstairs it was open boarding. I basically walked on the ship. The only delay was security going through my bag looking for alcohol. Let me check what time I filmed my boarding video. 11:32. So 14 minutes between getting in the early arrival line and walking on the ship.

Wow, not too bad!

1 hour ago, mojavetex said:

I had read that you need to buy tickets for the IMAX as soon as you get on the ship.  Do you know if that is true?

I stopped by the imax at 10:30 to check it out. They had 140 tickets for the 10am showing which was already playing and 160 tickets for the 11am showing.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I try to get into the muster last or close to last. I once got sandwiched between a couple of rotund strangers and ever since then I try to get in when those seats are full so I can hit the bar seats in the back. In this case they were filling some aisle singles so I was good.

75BF7084-1BA5-4B60-81D0-8F86BBFA7B87.jpeg

Last In First Out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

image.jpg

I could totally use one of these today.  I'm at work.  There is a blizzard blowing outside.  our provincial police are telling everyone to stay off the roads.  ...Did I mention I'm at work?

• Haha 1