Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

I went by the comedy club to checkout the situation for the 11:30 show. It’s the nightclub. So I check the fun times. The last show is in the liquid lounge. No problems getting a seat there..and they have a bar. I wonder what the bar situation is like in the “nightclub”. Do they bring in a portable bar or do you just order from servers? I’ll have to check it out at some point. Maybe tonight. Alchemy will be closed when this show is over. I thought they stayed up till 1am on the Dream.

Comedy club host said this is tonight only. So I’m wondering if their comedy shows are going to be earlier or if the nightclub is going to open later..or are they going to have the night club in here.

i already noticed their pg shows started earlier. The first pg show today was 6:15. On Dream they were 7 or 7:30.

Here’s an idea...check the fun times for tomorrow. Wow...the latest comedy show is 9:45 tomorrow. That’s the earliest latest comedy show I’ve ever seen. And tommorrow is serenity nights. Which on Dream meant the night club is outside and the crewmembers get the night club. So I’m guessing there’s a crew party in the limelight after the 9:45 comedy show.

Thirsty frog after comedy. I want to try some of their food and it seems like a good time. I also wanted to try that stout beer I saw in the atrium but they don’t have it here. Shocking they brew beer here...and you can get it in the atrium...but you can’t get it here.

4404A11E-FEF0-4EDB-B420-81B39DBA66DC.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

5 mins to showtime 

7B935B01-68C8-4FED-ACE5-3DEAD0EAE7AC.jpeg

301E511A-79FE-4C62-9499-5A0C937AC01B.jpeg

Actually, I’ve been in far smaller rooms for a comedy show when on RCCL and NCL. Carnival has the largest of rooms with more comfy seating. It can be fairly easy to just show up and find a seat on Carnival. Not so on the other two. If you don’t have a reservation, you will not get in. I’m loving your review so far. My daughter and her family sail the Vista next January and they are trying to convince me to join. I’d love to, but with a cruise already booked and paid for on the Magic during Easter week, it will be a bit tight (financially). The Magic cruise is for our 50th Anniversary with family, but this daughter is unable to make that one (military family), so she promised her family one in January. I leave this Saturday on the Breeze. I love martinis and hope to try a few at Alchemy Bar. 🍸

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This is next to the coffee shop deck 5. You can start checking in here at 5pm. You can also use the app or go to the dining room. At the dining room you have to wait until 5:30. If you want a specific table or server you can request that here or at the dining room but not on the app.

C4AC36A3-0FB6-48D7-B6C1-C3EDB000FDD4.jpeg

That's good intel! Thanks Greg!  Really loving following along but with work and all, I'm a day behind... 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This is next to the coffee shop deck 5. You can start checking in here at 5pm. You can also use the app or go to the dining room. At the dining room you have to wait until 5:30. If you want a specific table or server you can request that here or at the dining room but not on the app.

C4AC36A3-0FB6-48D7-B6C1-C3EDB000FDD4.jpeg

If we want to specify for a table just for 4, can we do that on the app? Or do we have to go to the dining room or check-in table? 

Loving your review! Going on the Vista in May, so your review is building up some excitement for my trip! 

2 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Actually, I’ve been in far smaller rooms for a comedy show when on RCCL and NCL. Carnival has the largest of rooms with more comfy seating. It can be fairly easy to just show up and find a seat on Carnival. Not so on the other two. If you don’t have a reservation, you will not get in. I’m loving your review so far. My daughter and her family sail the Vista next January and they are trying to convince me to join. I’d love to, but with a cruise already booked and paid for on the Magic during Easter week, it will be a bit tight (financially). The Magic cruise is for our 50th Anniversary with family, but this daughter is unable to make that one (military family), so she promised her family one in January. I leave this Saturday on the Breeze. I love martinis and hope to try a few at Alchemy Bar. 🍸

That’s part of the reason I don’t want to try other lines. Comedy and alchemy. I wasn’t comparing the room I size to them. I’m talking between Elation, Triumph, Freedom, Breeze, Dream, Vista...Vista has the smallest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pamici said:

I lol'd

It’s the best thing I ever packed. I’ve used it to patch up my suitcase, hang the fun times on the wall, cover up alien stickers on the wall, opt out of mail, and now to help the neigbors with their child.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1