Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

This is next to the coffee shop deck 5. You can start checking in here at 5pm. You can also use the app or go to the dining room. At the dining room you have to wait until 5:30. If you want a specific table or server you can request that here or at the dining room but not on the app.

C4AC36A3-0FB6-48D7-B6C1-C3EDB000FDD4.jpeg

This elevator thing is stupid. I was hoping to try that original system I believe they installed where you put in the floor you want and it tells you which elevator to get on. I’ve used that in some luxury hotels and it’s been great. Push your floor button or scan you room card. What they have here now is certain elevators go to certain decks. It doesn’t impact me much because I’m usually going between 3 and 10...and all of them go to those decks. But if you’re on deck 1 or 2, not every elevator goes to your deck. I guess it could be an advantage to me because I have more elevators going to my deck than some people do.its weird though.

453AC0EF-96BE-4D54-9C59-D03F4A293ECA.jpeg

FF88536E-70D2-4CA2-9E7A-8685E3E5EC2B.jpeg

5DAED214-A355-40F8-A5F2-695518178C69.jpeg

B50E2E16-E04F-49E2-A9A2-AA4BCDA47CFE.jpeg

67C75409-4B42-41F8-BC67-AB34ABAC65D0.jpeg

B5D56F6B-3E79-46BA-A6E6-022BAA59BBF9.jpeg

20 minutes ago, zabnee said:

It is.  it's also why the basketball court is closed during dinner hours.

Good. I was hoping that would be the case. Maybe they should take out the basketball court and put something quieter up there. Badminton or something.

• Haha 1

A lot of confusion at the alchemy. I was here about 12 mins before they took my order.

they were making a lot of drinks. But then one of them took my card back to the register.  I thought he was going to put someone else’s drink on it because he still hadn’t taken my order. But we got it squared away. 

Start with the classics 

spicy chipotle pineapple martini...in the wrong glass.

653F8037-DCE3-4DC0-AEAE-00FAE476930C.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg