Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

When I left for dinner I realized I left my key in the cabin. The downside to solo is you never have someone to unlock it for you when that happens so you have to go to guest services. I opted to wait until after dinner for that ordeal. I checked-in at the deck four dining room but forgot they walked me downstairs to the third deck. After dinner thinking I was on the fourth deck I went down one flight to get to deck three where guest services is. I was actually on deck two. So while there I captured these for anyone interested.

AED9DF8B-2275-470F-9053-FAA7773CFF56.jpeg

CE6BE931-8C45-4B27-ADF7-704EC28A91DF.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Knew it. I asked someone on FB who recently frequented this bar which bartender made the best custom drinks. He gave me the whole “they’re all great” line. I told him there’s always one who doesn’t know anything other than the menu. Just asked one for a custom drink and he called Milan over to do it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ktmush2 said:

That looks like a masterpiece. What is that?

I don’t know. He was making four drinks and I didn’t know which was mine until I got it. Doesn’t seem that he remembers what was in it either. It tasted grapefruit to me.