Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I either have to squeeze through that or this to get to half of the tables here. And so do the cocktail waitresses

I would have to awkwardly maneuver through this situation due to my own @ss, but I'm insanely jealous of the cruise you are on......I'm willing to fight you tho.......Lol

20 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This is amazing. There’s only 10 cars in this lot. The shuttle pulls up to my car and driver loads my luggage. 

29e75e8c3a11542f08d2fd91c40f5528.jpg

I like the way this looks!  This is about the same time we get to the port.  Hopefully, they will pick you up quickly after the cruise.  We will be on the Vista in June for the first time.  Looking forward to exploring the differences.

11 minutes ago, mvaughn11 said:

Hey Greg,

How long did it take you from the time you dropped off your bag until you got on the ship and what time did you arrive? 

It was pretty quick. I got there at 11:18 and they sent me to the early arrivals line...but there was only like 5 people in front of me. They gave me zone 10 but when I got upstairs it was open boarding. I basically walked on the ship. The only delay was security going through my bag looking for alcohol. Let me check what time I filmed my boarding video. 11:32. So 14 minutes between getting in the early arrival line and walking on the ship.

Edited by Saint Greg