Laundry cost on Oosterdam

NC Fred

We will be boarding the Oosterdam next Saturday and I have a question about laundry. As there are no self serve laundry facilities aboard the ship, do they offer the "full bag" special during the 7 night cruise? if so, what is the cost? In addition to the 7 nights on the ship, we will be gone another 5 nights so will definitely need laundry done.

Thank you

Your blue laundry bag and the price list will be hanging in your closet above the wicker basket for shoes to be polished.

FWIW one of those pants hangers with clips works great to keep your curtains closed to avoid daylight before you are ready for it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NC Fred said:

Thanks so much I like vacation. Just what I was looking for.

I very, very wise move.    I once took the time to figure out all the time it took to fight to get the laundromat, wait for the wash,  likewise for the dryer, back to the cabin folding  hanging  took start to finish hours....hours where I could be enjoying the ship experience that I paid for !!!

Good move Fred

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hawaiidan said:

I very, very wise move.    I once took the time to figure out all the time it took to fight to get the laundromat, wait for the wash,  likewise for the dryer, back to the cabin folding  hanging  took start to finish hours....hours where I could be enjoying the ship experience that I paid for !!!

Good move Fred

THIS^^^. With a family of 4, paying for HAL laundry IS a vacation in itself for this mom. I load up the laundry bag asap when we board as we always have plenty of dirty clothes and the fresh clean clothes are back the next day. It is bliss. 

HAL's unlimited laundry package is the same price across all ships.  $7 per day in North America, and $9 per day in Europe.   (the European soap must cost more !! LOL)

But on any cruise, you cannot send out a laundry bag on the day before you disembark your cruise, because they cannot guarantee it will be back before you have to pack for disembarkation.   On a short 7-day cruise, it would probably be more practical to use the "per bag" rate of $20.   Unless you really travel light and need laundry more than twice in the week.