iFly Time Slots

carnival03

I do remember it going on as late as 6 but not at night. Of course I wasn't looking for it. I think they need good light to see and help the participants stay safe.

Defiantly book it early in your cruise (like first sea day)so if weather cancels it you have time to rebook. Towards the end of the cruise you always hear people complaining that they can not do it.

Also if everyone in your party wants to do it book 2 different times with  time in-between so one set can ifly and one set can take pictures/ video then the other set and ifly and the first set take pictures.

I figured so. Oh well. As of now, we're scheduled to do it just as we're leaving port in Bermuda on the third day, so hopefully it will go on as scheduled. It's a 9 day trip, so fingers crossed. Thanks for the tips! 

Edited by carnival03

Typically later in the cruise you can get extra flights.  We were able to get 4 or 5 flights on the Anthem on a 9 night cruise.  On the Ovation 12 nighter we were able to get 4 flights, and had one cancelled due to weather.  If you are Diamond or higher C&A that is the one thing that the concierge comes in handy for.  I know right after our flights we immediately try to get a second flight later.

JC 

16 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Typically later in the cruise you can get extra flights.  We were able to get 4 or 5 flights on the Anthem on a 9 night cruise.  On the Ovation 12 nighter we were able to get 4 flights, and had one cancelled due to weather.  If you are Diamond or higher C&A that is the one thing that the concierge comes in handy for.  I know right after our flights we immediately try to get a second flight later.

JC 

That's great. I'll definitely ask to see if they have additional time slots. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, cruisingalong2018 said:

This is our first cruise.  We are going on Anthem in June.  The entertainment just came on cruise planner.  I booked the shows.  Does IFly come up on the cruise planner before the cruise, or do you have to book on the cruise?

For us (cruising in May), iFly and Northstar became available a day before entertainment (about 120 days out). It's possible that the times are already booked; however, I doubt it since the entertainment just became available. Keep checking like two times a day! Nonetheless, I heard that you can book via the app once your within the terminal.

For a June 29 Anthem cruise last year we booked iFly on January 11.  Booked shows  on January 14.  The entertainment/activity tab is actually two tabs.  Select the "Activity" tab to see things like iFly and Northstar.  If you select the Entertainment/Activity tab then you only see entertainment.

5 hours ago, LeeW said:

For a June 29 Anthem cruise last year we booked iFly on January 11.  Booked shows  on January 14.  The entertainment/activity tab is actually two tabs.  Select the "Activity" tab to see things like iFly and Northstar.  If you select the Entertainment/Activity tab then you only see entertainment.

I did check the activity tab, but Ifly isn't up yet.  Hopefully, soon!  Thank you all for your help.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 11:25 AM, buymeanapple said:

We have a cruise on Ovation July 5th and still haven't seen any of the activities pop up. Though the Pixels show did show up for reservations today.

We are on the Ovation on May 13.  iFly was available for awhile, but is no longer showing on the website.  Pixels has been available a little over a week.   I wish I had booked iFly differently (booking at two different times for each of us), but now I can't change it.   So far no other activity or entertainment has been made available.  I keep watching for Northstar.   

18 hours ago, Sunny AZ Girl said:

We are on the Ovation on May 13.  iFly was available for awhile, but is no longer showing on the website.  Pixels has been available a little over a week.   I wish I had booked iFly differently (booking at two different times for each of us), but now I can't change it.   So far no other activity or entertainment has been made available.  I keep watching for Northstar.   

They only allow you to book IFly once. I did try to do twice. Wouldn't let us.

17 minutes ago, coops said:

They only allow you to book IFly once. I did try to do twice. Wouldn't let us.

I was talking about booking each of us once at different times so we could get pictures.  We are traveling with friends, so maybe one of them could get the pictures.