Elite beverages

retired067

4 hours ago, Merly said:

I was on Millenium last week. There were unlimited drinks from the Captains club menu, 5  - 7 at all venues except restaurants, world class bar, room service or mini bar.

This worked really well for me as we were travelling with non elite members so were able to join them for a drink in the bars rather than having to go to the club.

And did they have the included wines at all the bars, including Cellar Masters? Do you happen to remember any of the wines? We're on the Millennium in April and I'm hoping they are still serving the Columbia Crest merlot and a New Zealand sauvignon blanc...

17 minutes ago, late2cruisin said:

And did they have the included wines at all the bars, including Cellar Masters? Do you happen to remember any of the wines? We're on the Millennium in April and I'm hoping they are still serving the Columbia Crest merlot and a New Zealand sauvignon blanc...

The bars will serve you the same drinks that are listed on the CC HH drink menu. They all have the CC HH drink menus. 

Edited by davekathy

6 hours ago, late2cruisin said:

Sorry but I didn’t note the particular wines available and didn’t go in Cellar Masters.

1 hour ago, dillie said:

Hello,

i know you’re talking about alcoholic drinks etc but I was wondering if elites get any complimentary specialty coffees/teas etc?. I’m a new elite & Celebrity cruiser. 

Thanks Dillie  

Just at the morning breakfast from 8-10am.  Elite+ gets anytime throughout the ship.

I’ll be traveling with a friend who is not an Elite member and in the past she was allowed into the lounge area because she was with me.  I understand that she can’t have free drinks but can she still go it’s me to the lounge? The lounge is my favorite place before dinner and I won’t go if my friend can’t go, leaving her alone would be rude.  

10 hours ago, Gingermoggies said:

I’ll be traveling with a friend who is not an Elite member and in the past she was allowed into the lounge area because she was with me.  I understand that she can’t have free drinks but can she still go it’s me to the lounge? The lounge is my favorite place before dinner and I won’t go if my friend can’t go, leaving her alone would be rude.  

Since the free drinks now require your sea pass card (unlimited at any bar that serves the drinks included with the benefit),  I am confident that your guest can use the Sky Lounge (depending on the ship)  or any other bar and pay for their drinks.