Regal bed configuration

mamoune

Hello! I am planning a cruise on Regal and was wondering about bed configuration. I usually like the bed by the window. Does anyone know how it works? Is it alternate cabins?  I am considering cabin C510, does anyone know where the bed is? Thanks!

10 minutes ago, wheezedr said:

Not sure how  you would put a bed “near the window”  on the Regal.  There are balcony rooms with sliders and interior rooms.  There are no ocean views.

I think the person many want to know which side of the bed is closer to the balcony as apposed to the wall.

10 minutes ago, KatieMac67 said:

In reply to the rabbit comment, my husband is still laughing about the bed in the cabin. Too funny.

I couldn't resist! LOL

For the OP,  the rooms do alternate. More than likely, with the small C508 step-in shown on the deck plan, C510's bed faces aft.

18 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

However, I believe all the beds are closer to the cabin door than balcony, with the desk/dressing table and cabinet with mini-fridge closer to the sliding door to the balcony.

I believe you are correct.  I think C510 may actually be a deluxe balcony which would also place a small couch between the bed and the slider

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wheezedr said:

I believe you are correct.  I think C510 may actually be a deluxe balcony which would also place a small couch between the bed and the slider

It is a deluxe from everything I can see, and you are both correct about the layout. Bed is close to the door as the room opens up, and there is a coach between the bed and the slider. As I said above, I think "close to the window" is in reference to the side of the bed. Laying in bed, slider/window is to your right the best I can tell based on the step-in in the deck plan.

It appears the op sails Royal Caribbean frequently, and on that line, the bed position does alternate : bed by window or couch by window. It's how their cabins are laid out 

OP: princess cabins are laid out differenly. As you're in a Deluxe Balcoy cabin, your bed will be nearer the cabin door, with th couch between the bed and the balcony door. Cabins do not alternate layout like RCI.  The only alternating is whether bed faces forward or aft.  

Thank you reedprincess, this is exactly what I meant. Actually, I sailed Carnival, Norwegian, Celebrity and Royal and they all have bed position that alternates. I thought that all cruiselines/ships were the same. Apparently not!