CruiseNext Coupons / Transfer to a good home .

hammo

We are Aussies who have purchased  4 CruiseNext Coupons which we would like to transfer to someone who could use the value they possess. ( I removed the numbers below ) The date they are valid to is 12th Nov 2021.

We paid $500 US and they do have a value of $1000US  ($1364AU ) . We are looking to transfer these at cost value i.e - for the original purchase price of $500US . Double the value if  we can arrange the transfer . I am unsure how to do this - but have been advised it is possible and legitimate . Is anyone is interested and familiar with this process  please advise me how to proceed, sadly we are no longer able to take advantage of this double your money offer.  Thinking this is a bargain if you are an NCL Cruiser.

Valid From Onboard Credit
CRUISENEXT   A$341.00 11/16/2017 - 11/12/2021  
CRUISENEXT   A$341.00 11/16/2017 - 11/12/20

Yes - I have 4 available too. Same deal, looking for what we paid ($250 for $500 of vouchers or $500 for $1000 of vouchers).

We bought in GBP so it was £195 for 2 /£390 for 4 which would give £780 worth of vouchers. Valid to October 2021.

I started a separate thread yesterday but thought I'd chip in here too for anyone that's interested. Thanks.

Edited by Captain-John

On 2/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, hammo said:

We are Aussies who have purchased  4 CruiseNext Coupons which we would like to transfer to someone who could use the value they possess. ( I removed the numbers below ) The date they are valid to is 12th Nov 2021.

We paid $500 US and they do have a value of $1000US  ($1364AU ) . We are looking to transfer these at cost value i.e - for the original purchase price of $500US . Double the value if  we can arrange the transfer . I am unsure how to do this - but have been advised it is possible and legitimate . Is anyone is interested and familiar with this process  please advise me how to proceed, sadly we are no longer able to take advantage of this double your money offer.  Thinking this is a bargain if you are an NCL Cruiser.

Valid From Onboard Credit
CRUISENEXT   A$341.00 11/16/2017 - 11/12/20

We would also sell these in pairs if that is more attractive 

Please email me if you are interested at ph8173092@gmail.com - I will then arrange the transfer and work out the payment arrangement to suit . 

If you are planning an NCL Cruise the $500 investment doubles your money .

30 minutes ago, Wheeling TravelingMom said:

Can these be used to pay an on board account or are they only for new booking reservations? 

they are not able to apply to onboard account, you can generally apply them to an existing reservation, (may have to be still before final payment). If a balcony or above and six months to sailing, two can apply to a single reservation.

8 minutes ago, KarlChilders said:

they are not able to apply to onboard account, you can generally apply them to an existing reservation, (may have to be still before final payment). If a balcony or above and six months to sailing, two can apply to a single reservation.

Thank you so much for explaining! I will watch for these for my next booking. I am within 100 days on the one I was hoping to use these for 🙂

42 minutes ago, LROBERT said:

I may be interested in these. I just booked and we have used the cruise next before but don't have any for this trip  please PM me so we can discuss. 

Thanks 

Is PM available now?  Don't think so. I usually post my email addy  conniecruzes at outlook dot com -works well for me. 

Hi folks - sincere apologies, I didn't  have notifications set up for either this thread or my own and assumed there was no replies.

I still have 4 vouchers available as before. Anyone interested can e-mail jmerriot AT gmail.com and we'll take it from there. Thanks.